+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] Condor FB (Font Bureau)

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts

[REQUEST] Condor FB (Font Bureau)

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Family of 60. A big ask, I know, but any help appreciated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to davisfirs For This Useful Post:

Normal Member Pouki is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Somebody?? THX

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davisfirs View Post

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Family of 60. A big ask, I know, but any help appreciated.
    Condor - WF
    Code:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

@davisfirs - I kept getting the message that you'd exceeded your stored private messages quota but had no idea how to let me know haha. Let me know how the contours look - it's definitely more stable than the .ashx to .otf conversion.
    Last edited by Composed; 10-15-2015 at 09:36 AM.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Composed For This Useful Post:

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    *** hidden content ***
    One thing I really wanted was the DSIG to be Version 1.000;PS 1.0;hotconv 1.0.72;makeotf.lib2.5.5900 [x-WF] which is the original DSIG from the .ashx + WF so it's understood that it could be better. I kept trying to change it before generating the font but even though the .vfb files list the TrueType Version Record as such, the fonts generated would all say 1.0. Is that normal?
    Last edited by Composed; 10-15-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks
    *** hidden content ***
    Ugh, realized that I definitely meant 'version' info. I don't even know how to view digital signatures on a Mac other than PDF Previewing and Acrobat. I usually use the the version number to gauge / profile a font when weeding out careless WF (especially from myfonts).

+ Reply to Thread