+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] Adorn (Laura Worthington) 2014

Senior Member nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 505 Posts

[REQUEST COMPLETED] Adorn (Laura Worthington) 2014

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    pdf preview:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by nikolab; 05-10-2014 at 05:54 PM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nikolab For This Useful Post:

Member Juana is just really nice Juana is just really nice Juana is just really nice Juana is just really nice
    Thanks
    I have a WF, but i don't know if it has problems with glyphs or kernings

if someone knows how to fix any problem with this font, please help me to do it

20 OTF - WF

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 75 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by Juana; 05-10-2014 at 04:33 PM.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Juana For This Useful Post:

Member Juana is just really nice Juana is just really nice Juana is just really nice Juana is just really nice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juana View Post

20 OTF - WF

*** hidden content ***

anyone? I really need fix it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Juana For This Useful Post:

Junior Member hannahero is a jewel in the rough hannahero is a jewel in the rough hannahero is a jewel in the rough hannahero is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks

20 OTF - WF

*** hidden content ***
    75??? Really???

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hannahero For This Useful Post:

Member ethie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahero View Post
    75??? Really???
    Yeah... 75..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ethie For This Useful Post:

Junior Member johndoe0607 is a glorious beacon of light johndoe0607 is a glorious beacon of light johndoe0607 is a glorious beacon of light johndoe0607 is a glorious beacon of light johndoe0607 is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    maybe i'll help you when i got 75 posts.^^

Member lanie1971 is a splendid one to behold lanie1971 is a splendid one to behold lanie1971 is a splendid one to behold lanie1971 is a splendid one to behold lanie1971 is a splendid one to behold lanie1971 is a splendid one to behold lanie1971 is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    I have the original fonts with the updates. I will post them later this evening when I get to my home PC

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lanie1971 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member themollusk is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Woof! 75 posts?? I guess I better get around to contributing!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mossyrun View Post
    Solution has emerged from the deep, dark vastness of the CyberUniverse!!
    *** hidden content ***
    so, i have to delete the post??

Member MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,501 Times in 172 Posts
    so, i have to delete the post??
    @Juana don't delete your post, is not necessary

I think that each user chooses the level that puts your message (originals or wfr)

my brother, my friends and I shared the fonts to very low level, no matter how old or new are.

I don't care if other users thanks me, I just share them.

regards

17. Your ad here

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MyFs13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @MyFs13 isn't important when people say thanks, i shared books without HIDE, are downloaded more than 100 times, only have 5 thanks and i keep sharing

EDIT : I forgot, @MyFs13 you were only who helped me with the fonts, it was in another post, but you did. Thanks again!
    That's actually a moderator determination, or your personal decision. Once a confirmed original is posted, some Forums delete WF-Rips by rule.
    mossyrun was simply pointing members to the @MyFs13 Original Set @Hide Level 11 vs. your WF-Rip @Hide Level 75.

All shares and efforts to help members are appreciated, and members were willing to help you with your fix request.
    However, a 75 hide level for a wf-rip IMHO is laughable. Originals trump rips at any hide level. Think about it and do the right thing.
    46,000+ Forum Members are standing by, constantly refreshing this page to find out what happens.
    I thought you were a moderator, your interventions are like them. I read the rules and say it clearly that you can choose the minimun post, what you think is worth your contributions. This post it's my first WF, I thought they were more supportive, but the messages (even ones deprived of forum's members for over a year with only 30 post and these at their most asking reup links) were to ask direct link, none for the help I requested. Until today 34 people have downloaded the file, only 7 of them thanked (which is the least important issue) and noone said how can i fix it.

I could have lowered the amount of post, but minutes after someone try to enter to my account and not just once. "Think about it and do the right thing." I think that should be devoted to the IP 173.245.55.107 that try to enter my user account. That isn't correct at all.

Dear Juana,

Someone has tried to log into your account on PrintRoot Forums with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 173.245.55.107

All the best,
    PrintRoot Forums
    I asked for help, the post has been viewed 245 times and no answer. If that didn't receive response, now less wonder that no one has really wanted to help to fix the font.

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f5/i-need-help-administrators-49163/
    P.S. in this post, minimun post are 72 and noone is crying, I hope that the user of 173.245.55.107 IP haven't tried to get in to @Cloxok account

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f44/%5Brequest%5D-hightower-text-roman-font-bureau-48242/
    Last edited by Juana; 06-12-2014 at 01:01 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Juana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ////////////
    @ Juana:
    @ MyFs13 is absolutely correct! Thanks can be elusive and is not worth losing sleep over.

Looking for a significant level of thanks at certain forums is futile. Those who openly solicit thanks will be sorely disappointed and are playing a losing game. It makes no difference and is like a Waiter asking for a gratuity in advance of the service.

In every Internet "Sand Box" you play in, you will always find that Serial Leechers outnumber those who express Thanks and those who Share useful content. These bottom feeders are here to take content. That includes the downloaded archives and Host Links. PrintRoot links are regularly solicited and posted on Bulliten Boards. Some PrintRoot members actually honor the requests anonymously. That is the nature of the Internet. Once you post it you no longer have control.

Like @MyFs13, @mossyrun does not share for Thanks. In fact @mossyrun doesn't give a ("S* expletive deleted *T"), about thanks. If you are looking for thanks, give to charity.

@mossyrun has no personal issue with Hide Levels. It is the choice of every member.

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    @mossyrun is not a moderator anywhere, and does not aspire to be ... EVER!

Moderators of this Forum are clearly posted in RED at the bottom of the Request Thread. | Thankfully, mossyrun is not listed!
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f44/
    morpheo1967 | swit | PrePress_Man | kazanchi | liandri

Finally, Forums do not exist to satisfy our every need, concern or opinion. We do not make the rules and we can't control other members. We just play in the "Sand Box," or pickup our shovel and bucket and go home.

I know who were your link is not much good

It's clear that you aren't a moderator, but i think this isn't the first time that you try to do the work of them

There's nowhere that i wrote that i want thanks from others, i just say there's only few persons appreciate the work, nevertheless i keep uploading (books over 100mb, not only 300kb types)

I recommend you re-read my answer and my annoyance towards to a specific user has a reprehensible act and a little interest in helping other people. If I wanted easy recognition, i'll be looking for people's mistakes or would notice things I don't like, without any foundation. If it does not help build, not help destroy.

"a 75 hide level for a wf-rip IMHO is laughable" //// @mossyrun has no personal issue with Hide Levels. It is the choice of every member.

Sometimes it's good be consequent in life

Thanks
    @Juana
    We are clearly on different pages with whatever the issue is/was. You are still missing the point on Hide Levels, and it is still not personal(It was an OPINION), because it is your choice and mossyrun does not care what you do. Juana is only a Forum "Persona," not a carbon based life form.

Also, this is not a message board. The thread is now corrupted with this crap that started over a WF-Rip with an absurd Hide Level 75. @mossyrun regrets responding in the first place. The intent was not to become argumentative with a Forum Persona who clearly demands to have the last word(regardless of an obvious disconnect), including taking quotes out of context(framed with Smileys), to support your position.

Previous posts have been deleted and this one will be in due course, in an effort to clear the thread and erase all traces of this encounter from recent memory. You could do the same, but again it is your choice.

Regarding the IP. issue ... you have probably taken care of this already, but if you have not, consider changing your forum password immediately.

No response is necessary. mossyrun really does not want to know any more.

We are Done!
    Happy surfing.
    I think you're an inconsistent and/or have serious language problems. You made this personal and something you commented dismissively outset.

I also believe that before giving advice, applique yourself first, because it isn't the first time you criticize me with no sense.

P. S. appreciate if any moderator send me an Private Message

Member mossyrun has much to be proud of mossyrun has much to be proud of mossyrun has much to be proud of mossyrun has much to be proud of mossyrun has much to be proud of mossyrun has much to be proud of mossyrun has much to be proud of mossyrun has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 135 Posts
    I think you're an inconsistent and/or have serious language problems. You made this personal and something you commented dismissively outset.

I also believe that before giving advice, applique yourself first, because it isn't the first time you criticize me with no sense.

P. S. appreciate if any moderator send me an Private Message
    @Juana

Thank you for proving the point about your compulsion to always have the last word, even when it is void of substance and coherence.
    @mossyrun knew you would respond. You couldn't help yourself ... it's your nature.

Your spiteful accusation that mossyrun has serious language problems is hilarious. mossyrun's writings have no such English language problems, however, what your mind is actually reading and hearing has a critical deficit. Forum Members respect all languages around the world and because this is an English Only Forum, willingly and rightfully make certain allowances for those whose primary language is not English.

Your Language Translation Web Site, or Software App must be returning misleading content. The result has been your obtuse, nonsensical and delusional comments about phrases taken out of context. Up to 80% of On-Line translations are ambiguous, incomplete or incorrect.

It is impossible to have constructive dialog with someone who is full of self-importance and confuses opinion and potential help with criticism and insult.
    So now ... would you Please Leave Me Alone and go play with your little toys.

You are now being totally ignored!!
    Last edited by mossyrun; 06-13-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks
    @Juana

Thank you for proving the point about your compulsion to always have the last word, even when it is void of substance and coherence.
    @mossyrun knew you would respond. You couldn't help yourself ... it's your nature.

Your spiteful accusation that mossyrun has serious language problems is hilarious. mossyrun's writings have no such English language problems, however, what your mind is actually reading and hearing has a critical deficit. Forum Members respect all languages around the world and because this is an English Only Forum, willingly and rightfully make certain allowances for those whose primary language is not English.

Your Language Translation Web Site, or Software App must be returning misleading content. The result has been your obtuse, nonsensical and delusional comments about phrases taken out of context. Up to 80% of On-Line translations are ambiguous, incomplete or incorrect.

It is impossible to have constructive dialog with someone who is full of self-importance and confuses opinion and potential help with criticism and insult.
    So now ... would you Please Leave Me Alone and go play with your little toys.

You are now being totally ignored!!
    oh! now i can't sleep anymore!
    tell me, who wrote "s**t" and crap?, who wrote "No response is necessary. mossyrun really does not want to know any more."?? go back to school and get a life, inconsequent!
    I hope never read you again

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Juana For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread