+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUES] Myriad (Illustrator)

Banned stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

[REQUEST COMPLETED] Myriad (Illustrator)

looking for this ...
    (only these 4 fonts)

Hello Friends, illustrator default has installed the 4 fonts, but I do not have on my computer, could help me with this paquet from 4 fonts.
    I have looked in MyFnts a large collection, but I will not be wrong with the entire family, there are many.
    "only these 4" Roman - R Italic - Bold - B Italic. need exactly these (not similar, the exact!)

Thanks In Advance!
    Last edited by stradivarious; 05-10-2014 at 11:33 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stradivarious For This Useful Post:

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davisfirs For This Useful Post:

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davisfirs For This Useful Post:

Banned stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot...
    I hope I do not bother with my question ...
    Where did you get it?
    What drew from illustrator?
    I locate and tube not successful, just curious.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stradivarious For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I found them on the web in a root directory. But bold was the wrong one. Bold was from the first Adobe Font Folio.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davisfirs For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread