+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [ID] Does anyone know this font?

Normal Member copmuter is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

[ID] Does anyone know this font?

Thanks in advance

Senior Member Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 376 Posts
    I've thrown everything thing I have at this and got nothing. Could be a custom designed font.

Member jclandestino is a jewel in the rough jclandestino is a jewel in the rough jclandestino is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks

Not a commercial font yet...

I've opened the Jupiter 08 Bulletin on Illustrator and the type is not outlined, it's called Truffes1.5 Bold but looks like it's not a commercial font yet, I can't find any reference of it anywhere...

This bulletin is designed by Jan Horčik, one of the founders and designers of Heavyweight Foundry. You can find a lot of his works using this font in his tumblr

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    And in the Heavyweight Foundry web there's some of their fonts for trial but unfortunately Truffes is not one of them.

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jclandestino For This Useful Post:

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts
    The fonts IS outlined but is an incomplete charset and importantly is missing G, L, Q, U, Y, Z. The Light style is also there, and is missing 4 and Q.
    Last edited by davisfirs; 01-26-2016 at 11:50 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to davisfirs For This Useful Post:

Normal Member copmuter is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hey guys thanks for replies. Yeah I know Horcik but I thought this might be available somewhere. Anyways, thanks for the help!

+ Reply to Thread