+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sisco (Tipo Pèpel) 2014 WF

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts

Sisco (Tipo Pèpel) 2014 WF

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

Sisco is a complete font family of 18 weights intended for editorial use and brand identity.
    Open counterforms give it a touch of modernity and technological.

Sisco is designed to be legible in small sizes in both paper and display devices.
    It contains a set of authentic Small Caps and various sets of numerals, fractions, ligatures, and an extensive map of suitable characters for most languages ​​based on Latin characters

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Banned floseth is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    You can do your own webkit i think ... with some internet sript

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts
    Lol. No, you don't get it. Here, myself and nycionx ARE the rippers. To rip, we need the webfont version (the .woff files) of a font. What nycionx means was : "i was waiting on the wf to rip it". But i just made it before ;)

+ Reply to Thread