If any violation of the rules, permanently banned.
Do search before you post. Any duplicate release will be deleted without any warning.
No free fonts, though is subject to exception, read below at 3.e section.
Thanks to contribute to this forum, please take some time to read the rules.
- a) Your title must strictly follows this FORMAT :
Name of the font (Name of the foundry or the publisher).
Proxima Nova (Mark Simonson)
Brandon Grotesque (HVD Fonts)
- b) The posting of collections is allowed. Two title formats are allowed :
Name of the Foundry or Designer or Vendor Collection (Complete or Partial)
Personal Collection (Personal Compilation)
Latinotype Collection (Complete)
Wedding Collection (Personal Compilation)
Bitstream Collection (Partial)
- c) Any EXTRA information must be placed AFTER the brackets. The only extra informations allowed in the titles are :
Year of original release (2010, 1997 etc.) - WF - PDF Rip - Originals - Complete - Partial Set - Updated - Free
Centrale Sans (Typedepot) WF
Centrale Sans (Typedepot) 2011 Complete
Centrale Sans (Typedepot) Originals
- d) If your release is a WF (Webfont or a rip) or a PDF rip, you must ADD IT in the title, as described above, and within your post.
2. Within your post.
- a) You must provide the FORMAT and the exact NUMBER of font(s) included in your release.
Ex : 8x OTF - 4x TTF - 2x PS
- b) You must provide a preview PICTURE of the font(s)
- c) You must provide a LINK to a preview of the font(s) (from myfonts.com, foundry's website etc.)
- d) IMPORTANT : you must HIDE any download link within your post, no exception. Use [HIDE] or [CODE] tags (read at bottom for a tutorial)
3. Posting and Uploading.
To posters :
- a) You must zip any file. Do not link to plain OTF/TTF files.
- b) IMPORTANT : you must compress your zip files with this PASSWORD (all lowercase) : printroot.com
- c) You must provide a DIRECT LINK to your upload. It means no registration, no redirects, no surveys, no counters (excepted nekaka.com).
- d) Do scribble the name of your zipped files. Ex : "TR3ND" or "Trendy_Stuff", are better than Trend_(Latinotype)_OT. Please zip a folder with real names than just plain files.
- e) Do not post FREE FONTS, unless they are of high interest or hard-to-find. Stuff from Dafont, Fontsquirrel, Google Fonts, Fontspace etc. is forbidden.
- f) Do search in both Releases and Requests forums before you post a release. Any duplicate post will be deleted without any warning. (read at bottom for a tutorial).
- g) You can post an incomplete or partial release, but try to avoid it as possible. Always mention it in the title (using the "Partial" tag after the brackets) and within your post.
- h) Do not stress people about "thanks". To thank a poster is encouraged but not a mandatory. If you have a signature on this matter, do always specify to say thanks by "pressing the thanks button".
To anyone :
- i) MESSAGES OF THANKS, empty messages and such SPAM are strictly prohibited. Express your gratitude only by clicking on the "THANKS" BUTTON. Only technical comments and reviews are allowed.
- j) PRIVATE trading through PM system is forbidden.
- k) You are allowed to dig up an old thread (only in Releases and Requests forums) to alert the moderators about a dead link, we will then delete the whole thread. Do not ask for a new upload within the thread, simply make a new request in the Requests forum.
- a) About the specific terms used here, do refer to the "Font lexicon" thread in General Discussion forum :
- b) About the way to HIDE any content, do refer to the sticky about it in Releases :
- c) About the proper way to make a post :
- c) If you need any help, feel free to contact me (swit) or morpheo1967 by PM.
Any thread which DOES NOT FOLLOW the rules WILL BE DELETED without any warning, the author getting a INFRACTION or a PERMANENT BAN.