+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PH (Fontfabric) 2014 Original and complete

Member feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 105 Posts

PH (Fontfabric) 2014 Original and complete

PH family by Fontfabric (2014)
    96xOTF

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/font-fabric/ph/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 15 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Enjoy

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to feichar64 For This Useful Post:

Member manu66 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Coming out (sort of)

The perfect font for all those closet Comic Sans lovers who never dared using it, this is as close as you can get without getting killed by all those Helvetica troops!

PS I love Helvetica and I do dislike Comic Sans, but I also hate it when everybody gangs up against a font, so I really appreciate this one!

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manu66 View Post
    The perfect font for all those closet Comic Sans lovers who never dared using it, this is as close as you can get without getting killed by all those Helvetica troops!

PS I love Helvetica and I do dislike Comic Sans, but I also hate it when everybody gangs up against a font, so I really appreciate this one!
    I do like Comic Sans, just think because of it, typography can be developed more, it may be ugly, but there was it, there were so many beautiful others, it's just simple, think about it, Microsoft didn't use it for their Windows Search, but they put it into Windows fonts pack, and all Windows computers still have Comic Sans. Before I got my head in fonts and typography, I'd used it for a long time.
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

+ Reply to Thread