+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris Pro (Moshik Nadav) Missing OTF Features

Banned Binky will become famous soon enough Binky will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Paris Pro (Moshik Nadav) Missing OTF Features

Let me start by saying the I'm very thankful to Tien Hoang for his upload. My experience with Tien Hoang's post is that I was unable to get the full family into Adobe apps. The weights that would load are Ultra Extra Light/Light/Bold Strip/Hairline/Bold/Bold Exit. Now this may a problem with font manager, FontExpert, but I don't think so. I posted my concerns in the original thread and didn't get any response. When I checked the font's properties, I noticed that the "Embedding Rights" was set to "Preview & Print" in the majority of the set. I regenerated the complete family with the rights set to "Installable" and uploaded them. The regenerated set does have a problem. I have not written the code to generate the OpenType features (ligatures), but the set does load into Adobe apps. I will create the OpenType features when I have a better understanding of the OpenType process. In the mean time, you can downloaded a basic set from the link below.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

ps - I haven't included a picture because all of the photos I've seen are modification of the "basis set".
    Last edited by Binky; 11-09-2013 at 09:23 AM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Binky For This Useful Post:

Member wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 163 Posts
    Binky,

Assuming this set is a rip, there's another partial share that I think is original—you might download to compare:

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f24/%5Bfonts%5D-paris-moshik-nadav-%5Bfilling-request-partially%5D-30037/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wordnerd For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread