+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: nycionx's MyF0nt Releases (CHECK FOR UPDATES!)

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davisfirs View Post
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    So, evidently this has been out for a while... does pradmin still stroll through here? Who's cashing donor checks???

You guys hear that Snape killed Dumbledore?

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by MyFs13 View Post
    IMO VK is a "Cr*p" site. Cr*p fonts.
    Anyway my brother and i have our own private website. Only posts with MyFonts versions (recent and old fonts).
    regards
    Did I actually just read this? My mother is recently single if anyone wants to start a private website with me.
    Last edited by Composed; 01-21-2016 at 11:12 PM.

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts

THE ENEMY IS WITHIN, HERE, THERE (...) AND EVERYWHERE.
    Last edited by davisfirs; 01-22-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Member Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice
    Thanks
    I don't think it's mattered, because it's only a private website, not a public one like vk. We can't stop people from secretly sharing to their friends. But not a vast majority of the internet.

Member nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 149 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by nycionx; 01-23-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Morpheo1967 thank you for your loyal and diligent work in moderating. As you say, until issues are addressed especially insecurities in the posting sytem here, then we won't move forward. I realise you are not empowered to bring about the necessary changes. I therefore wonder what will happen here. Since I only really visit the Fonts area of the forum, I don't know how dead the rest of the forum has become.
    What I would ask is: who is admitting new members to the forum? And if any of these newcomers infringe the rules who bans them? Is it necessary to ban someone upon the first infringement? Because that is what is frightening people away.
    Surely participation of a good number of pro-active members is what will lead to the success of printroot.com in the future.
    I sincerely hope that pradmin et al have not simply lost the will.............

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davisfirs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Last edited by davisfirs; 01-25-2016 at 01:58 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davisfirs For This Useful Post:

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 Times in 434 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    Les jours tristes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

Member nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    tested in my new post and its not true. here is from view source:
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f45/woff2_compress-exe-woff2_decompress-exe-windows-finally-60081/

i use chrome latest btw
    Code:
    its bullshit. it has to be like the way this site does it!!
    http://bestfilez.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49612&st=7475

i had to register (free) just to get in their forum but when u do posts/links are hidden properly and viewing source shows NOTHING!
    how can we implement that same system/mechanism on this forum??
    this is their forum type: Invision Power Board v2.1.7 © 2016 IPS, Inc.
    if that matters...
    mods? any ideas?

Thanks
    Were you logged in or not logged in?

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 Times in 434 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    Les jours tristes

14. Your ad here

Thanks
    i was logged in, but if im not logged in i cant even access the Releases page!(http://www.printroot.com/forum/f43/)
    so i dont even know how that fuker AfterFx did it..??

Member andrugrasu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    in my command windows appear this message.."...cannot find bin\sed*" in step1 myfonts. Any help?

Member feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nycionx View Post
    i was logged in, but if im not logged in i cant even access the Releases page!(http://www.printroot.com/forum/f43/)
    so i dont even know how that fuker AfterFx did it..??
    You can access to the Releases page and threads without being logged in. That's how I came here the first time and registered. And when I'm not logged in, I cannot see the hidden content in View source (neither in Firefox nor Chrome), just like linkgreencold. Maybe this AfterFx dude was logged in with whatever user name

Senior Member Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 323 Posts
    I had no idea of such a situation, although I knew the site vk.com, I did not think they stole fonts from here, since I have not longed to share fonts on this site, especially since it erased all my fonts I had in the site. Pc, it was like 4 or 3 years ago that I did, although I am Latin, because I hope I understand. Now I'm starting again with the collection of fonts, I hope they fit on the hard drive.

Member Jasmine is a name known to all Jasmine is a name known to all Jasmine is a name known to all Jasmine is a name known to all Jasmine is a name known to all Jasmine is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Code:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2