+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: nycionx's MyF0nt Releases (CHECK FOR UPDATES!)

Member nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 149 Posts

Cool nycionx's MyF0nt Releases (CHECK FOR UPDATES!)

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by nycionx; 01-20-2016 at 06:06 AM.

Donor JohnnyKaje will become famous soon enough JohnnyKaje will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    file not found

Moderator morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,102 Times in 420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKaje View Post
    file not found
    The files were deleted by the author, because from VK.com a user forum called AFTER Fx is stealing all of printroot post. Here the test.

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    It is recommended to share information for future post, but only download link and provide the file only for private prinroot only to registered users.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morpheo1967 For This Useful Post:

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheo1967 View Post
    The files were deleted by the author, because from VK.com a user forum called AFTER Fx is stealing all of printroot post. Here the test.

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    It is recommended to share information for future post, but only download link and provide the file only for private prinroot only to registered users.
    They can steal any links. I just went and checked my Noyh A share and you can see the ge.tt link but all of the letters are lowercase so you'd have to sit with the link for a bit of trial and error but 'exclusives' are basically pointless unless they're illiterate.

This place is fun and I really want that community feeling because there have been so many great shares but right now there are 14 members browsing and 213 guests just hanging out - window shopping and considering becoming a donor (no doubt)

And right when I say "I want to share this font with my family..." I think about the effort I take to format a post or maybe my time would be better spent jackin' it.
    Last edited by Composed; 01-19-2016 at 10:13 PM.

Moderator morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,102 Times in 420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Composed View Post
    They can steal any links. I just went and checked my Noyh A share and you can see the ge.tt link but all of the letters are lowercase so you'd have to sit with the link for a bit of trial and error but 'exclusives' are basically pointless unless they're illiterate.

This place is fun and I really want that community feeling because there have been so many great shares but right now there are 14 members browsing and 213 guests just hanging out - window shopping and considering becoming a donor (no doubt)

And right when I say "I want to share this font with my family..." I think about the effort I take to format a post or maybe my time would be better spent jackin' it.
    And added to that, very few they are those who are grateful for what we share. Many users stopped participating, other registered users double spies are directly share the things that get here in other forums and even work pass to take the files are taken. This is anarchy, I am moderator cuetionado several times, but if you pay attention, I'm the only one alive in the forum. And there are recorded from 2011 users who do not even bother to read the rules, good or bad, are rules that meet accepted.

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 Times in 434 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    Les jours tristes

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKaje View Post
    file not found
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 25 posts):

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zelenizub For This Useful Post:

Member nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future nycionx has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 149 Posts
    Last edited by nycionx; 01-20-2016 at 06:04 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nycionx For This Useful Post:

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts
    Code:

Member andrugrasu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nycionx View Post
    *** hidden content ***
    to sad what is happening. nycionx i want to thx you for your hard work and for your help.

14. Your ad here

Member Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice
    Thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Memento mori For This Useful Post:

Member MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute MyFs13 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 172 Posts
    IMO VK is a "Cr*p" site. Cr*p fonts.
    Anyway my brother and i have our own private website. Only posts with MyFonts versions (recent and old fonts).
    regards

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MyFs13 For This Useful Post:

Member Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFs13 View Post
    Anyway my brother and i have our own private website. Only posts with MyFonts versions (recent and old fonts).
    regards
    Oh, I'm thinking of creating a private fb group too. Do you care to share your site way of sharing? If it's private enough like a fb group, I think we could somehow join force if you allow it, of course. Please read my post above for more information about what I mean.

About the group: For this time, there is only one person wants to join.

Normal Member thito is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFs13 View Post
    regards
    Hi! If it's possible what should I do to join your private site? Please PM me if you can.
    Thanks!

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts
    This has to be a piss take.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast