+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nitti Grotesk (Bold Monday) 2014 WF Partial Glyphs

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts

Nitti Grotesk (Bold Monday) 2014 WF Partial Glyphs

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

Nitti Grotesk is the proportional companion to Nitti and part of a larger collection of Grotesque-inspired typefaces by Pieter van Rosmalen. The series originates in his sans-serif called Capone from 2005, which evolved into the display family Stanley, and a monospaced version that became Nitti — named after Francesco Raffaele Nitto, one of Al Capone’s henchmen.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by morpheo1967; 12-27-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Banned johndorion is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Wow fantastic! Is this what they are using in Writer Pro?

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    i have a question:
    you write "complete glyphs", in my FL i see less than 300 glyphs but should be 470, many glyphs are empty ... Why?

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts
    You are right ;)

I ripped it from Fontdeck. If i remember correctly, the ttf i ripped from woff files had a complete glyphs set, but i can't check, i haven't kept them. Probably the conversion from ttf to otf had some bugs ;)

Anyway, thanks to pointing this out, i've edited my post.

Swit.

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    if are the same version by Webtype site is not a bug… many wfr on this site is not complete. usually the direct conversion woff-> otf ruin the outline font, not delete glyphs, as far as I know. tanx for correct.

Junior Member Matthijs will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Hereby the full OTF family!

Thanks

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by morpheo1967; 12-27-2015 at 01:09 PM.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthijs For This Useful Post:

Member murchmustangs is a glorious beacon of light murchmustangs is a glorious beacon of light murchmustangs is a glorious beacon of light murchmustangs is a glorious beacon of light murchmustangs is a glorious beacon of light murchmustangs is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    Do you have the italics? There are only roman versions in there.

+ Reply to Thread