+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lemonade (inumocca) 2014 - Commercial & Vector Badges

Normal Member JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Lemonade (inumocca) 2014 - Commercial & Vector Badges

[IMG][/IMG]

1 - TTF
    3 - Font Images
    1 - AI Bonus Badge
    1 - EPS Bonus Badge
    1 - PSD Bonus Badge

Archive created with Keka. If you cannot decompress, try using another archive utility. Usual Pass.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Senior Member tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 437 Posts
    * no wonder there are 185 d/l ... link is public

-----------------------------

@ davisfirs : I have no solution to this, I only state the fact.
    Sometimes JamesS is wondering why there are only few 'thanks', this is a partial answer to the question.

Some sites try to protect their d/l links with Premium, but leech software goes around : use a Nitroflare leecher & it leeches you the Premium link in minutes.

Once something is on the internet , soon or later it becomes public domain. Do you have a solution ?
    Last edited by tony 7; 12-01-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts
    Assume this is from vk.com. Happens all the time. What is your proposed solution, tony7?

Normal Member JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

So Incredibly Frustrating!!!!!

Is there a solution? This is incredibly frustrating on many levels since the majority of the fonts that I post on here (save for one or two) I have actually purchased. I don't mind sharing, but I do mind sharing it with the world!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JamesS For This Useful Post:

Member typotermia is a glorious beacon of light typotermia is a glorious beacon of light typotermia is a glorious beacon of light typotermia is a glorious beacon of light typotermia is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesS View Post
    Is there a solution? This is incredibly frustrating on many levels since the majority of the fonts that I post on here (save for one or two) I have actually purchased. I don't mind sharing, but I do mind sharing it with the world!

my 2 ct:
    If you are sharing data on ge.tt you can always change the content of your links. Delete the content and share a new link here would be harmless version.
    By repeatedly change the content in something unpleasant, inappropriate, indecent, etc. (this list could be long) could change this link-steal-behave in the long term.
    The best for last:
    Get a vk access and watch the shit storm go down on them.

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by typotermia View Post
    my 2 ct:
    If you are sharing data on ge.tt you can always change the content of your links. Delete the content and share a new link here would be harmless version.
    By repeatedly change the content in something unpleasant, inappropriate, indecent, etc. (this list could be long) could change this link-steal-behave in the long term.
    The best for last:
    Get a vk access and watch the shit storm go down on them.
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

About members on vk, I know you guys were members here, and you think you just got banned for no reason, the biggest reason is spam, you comment many topics just to get post requirement and that's your problem, even though you may have shared some fonts, but when you spam with posts more than your share you still have chance to get banned, and admin or moderator seems not to like writing reason for this lol, so all you received is no reason, but "no reason" doesn't mean no reason.
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

+ Reply to Thread