+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kansas Casual (Kyle Wayne Benson) ORIGINALs

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 356 Posts

Kansas Casual (Kyle Wayne Benson) ORIGINALs

Preview:
    http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/kyle-wayne-benson/kansas-casual

• 6xOTF
    • Full Family
    • ORIGINALs | Version 1.000
    • Password follow rules

Download:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 40 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

If the link doesn't work, please comment here or message me, thanks for viewing.
    Last edited by Asian; 10-04-2014 at 11:36 PM.
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

Member ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Hi Asian, link doesn't work to me.
    Could you add a link from an alternative server?
    TIA
    :)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ninoprint For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ninoprint View Post
    Hi Asian, link doesn't work to me.
    Could you add a link from an alternative server?
    TIA
    :)
    Well, Firedrive got some problems recent days, added shared.com link for you, thanks.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

Member kelvinator has a spectacular aura about kelvinator has a spectacular aura about kelvinator has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    firedrive and shared.com are sites with too many ads and spam app downloads, please can you use ge.tt? Thanks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kelvinator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinator View Post
    firedrive and shared.com are sites with too many ads and spam app downloads, please can you use ge.tt? Thanks.
    Ge.tt new rule: free account's files just live in 30 days if your files are not downloaded. I'm not interested in re-uploading many times. Second rule: 2GB free, I'm finding some storage service with more for free account.

About Firedrive, I have no idea, because recent days they seem to meet some problems with their cloud service.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

Member kelvinator has a spectacular aura about kelvinator has a spectacular aura about kelvinator has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    Ge.tt new rule: free account's files just live in 30 days if your files are not downloaded. I'm not interested in re-uploading many times. Second rule: 2GB free, I'm finding some storage service with more for free account.

About Firedrive, I have no idea, because recent days they seem to meet some problems with their cloud service.
    Ok, but I can't download from both servers... thanks anyway.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kelvinator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinator View Post
    Ok, but I can't download from both servers... thanks anyway.
    I'll think about another server, maybe Mega.co.nz.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread