+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FF Unit Pro [Complete]

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks

FF Unit Pro [Complete]

DSIG and everything

Unit Pro [14 OTFs]
    Unit Rounded Pro [6 OTFs]
    Unit Slab Pro [14 OTFs]

I don't believe I'm missing any but please let me know if I am.
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 25 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by Composed; 10-06-2015 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Updated link

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Composed For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,965 Times in 272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Composed View Post

DSIG and everything

Unit Pro [14 OTFs]
    Unit Rounded Pro [6 OTFs]
    Unit Slab Pro [14 OTFs]

I don't believe I'm missing any but please let me know if I am.
    *** hidden content ***
    This Unit Pro [14 OTFs] & Unit Slab Pro [14 OTFs] not incl. Greek and Cyrillic, and I'm afraid you missed it.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    Last edited by zelenizub; 10-04-2015 at 12:59 PM. Reason: MIA

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zelenizub For This Useful Post:

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zelenizub View Post
    This Unit Pro [14 OTFs] & Unit Slab Pro [14 OTFs] not incl. Greek and Cyrillic, and I'm afraid you missed it.

*** hidden content ***
    WOW. Do you think my copy was a WF or somewhat of an abridged "value edition" in which +/- 200 glyphs were left out?

Just wanted to thank you so much for the update. Would you mind if I update the post with your files? Get my garbage out of circulation.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Composed For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,965 Times in 272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Composed View Post
    WOW. Do you think my copy was a WF or somewhat of an abridged "value edition" in which +/- 200 glyphs were left out?

Just wanted to thank you so much for the update. Would you mind if I update the post with your files? Get my garbage out of circulation.

No, it's just the older version that does not support OT European character set - W1G, as illustrated, or stands for "World Glyph Set One" ( http://www.linotype.com/w1g ).

It's OK to me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zelenizub For This Useful Post:

Member feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zelenizub View Post

*** hidden content ***
    The file in the Nekaka link you posted seems to be blocked. Is it possible to reupload it somewhere else ? Thank you

Thanks

Lightbulb FF Unit Pro [UPDATED]

Here's the full FF Unit Pro with updated files from the immensely helpful zelenizub, who(m?) was nice enough to share.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 25 posts):

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Composed For This Useful Post:

Member mr_slave is a name known to all mr_slave is a name known to all mr_slave is a name known to all mr_slave is a name known to all mr_slave is a name known to all mr_slave is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Can someone please re-up this?

Thank you in advance!

+ Reply to Thread