+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F3Ñ WÁY PS (må++h3w cår+3r)

Member willlnyc is a jewel in the rough willlnyc is a jewel in the rough willlnyc is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks

(Re-up) Fenway PS (Carter+Cone)

re-upped with no longer corrupted files…

Gorgeous dark Fleischmann-style text face by Matthew Carter which is no longer available.

Original postscript files -- roman, italic and small caps

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 20 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by willlnyc; 11-11-2013 at 10:32 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willlnyc For This Useful Post:

Member willlnyc is a jewel in the rough willlnyc is a jewel in the rough willlnyc is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nycionx View Post
    hey thanks for this! how did u get these btw? i think these were exclusively made for Sports Illustrated way back. Fenway is a nicer version of Carter's Georgia IMO :)
    is there only 3 styles or where there more? probably a bold at least right?
    I am sure there are other weights which I do not unfortunately have. Still for the purposes of a book text font, it is wonderful and with its small caps, a person avoids the discoloration of a boldface. Fenway has enough style to look excellent in all caps as a titling or u&l as headers, in my humble opinion!

It must have found its way into my library by way of a friend who had worked at Time Inc. If you ever choose to use it for a project and need licensing I believe you can still purchase it with additional faces directly through C+C.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to willlnyc For This Useful Post:

Moderator morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,102 Times in 420 Posts
    Friend

I suggest you use clear and simple text description and your post titles
    to facilitate searching in the forum.
    Please do not use numbers or symbols in names
    thank you very much

6. The Following User Says Thank You to morpheo1967 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread