+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DietDidot (ParaType)

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 272 Posts

DietDidot (ParaType)

The typeface was designed at Double Alex Font Studio by Alexey Chekulaev in 2006 based on Dido by Firmin Didot, 1799.
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by zelenizub; 04-23-2014 at 04:03 AM. Reason: As Mr. ded already said: "It's 100% WF-rip!".

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to zelenizub For This Useful Post:

ded
    Member ded is a glorious beacon of light ded is a glorious beacon of light ded is a glorious beacon of light ded is a glorious beacon of light ded is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    It's 100% WF-rip, and i think it's need add to the description...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ded For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ded View Post
    It's 100% WF-rip, and i think it's need add to the description...
    Very insightful, and sorry if I wasted your time Mr. ded. I'll fix it immediately.

ded
    Member ded is a glorious beacon of light ded is a glorious beacon of light ded is a glorious beacon of light ded is a glorious beacon of light ded is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zelenizub View Post
    Very insightful, and sorry if I wasted your time Mr. ded. I'll fix it immediately.
    It's not a comedy, it's just technical information ...

Thanks
    It's not a comedy, it's just technical information ...
    More specifically, it's just the pixels on monitor...

ded
    Thanks
    More specifically, it's just the pixels on monitor...
    Web-font (WF-rip) it's often broken OT-features and outlines, missing glyphs and kerning, etc. Web-font is a light version of the normal font for printing.
    And this information complies with the rules of the forum.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ded For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Web-font (WF-rip) it's often broken OT-features and outlines, missing glyphs and kerning, etc. Web-font is a light version of the normal font for printing.
    And this information complies with the rules of the forum.
    Nice to know. I love you.

(so please... don't bother me anymore with your ideas)

ded
    Thanks
    Nice to know. I love you.
    (so please... don't bother me anymore with your ideas)
    What you "nice to know", others want to know (this font wf-rip or original). Your post here for others and not for yourself, my lover.
    Last edited by ded; 04-23-2014 at 06:56 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ded For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    What you "nice to know", others want to know (this font wf-rip or original). Your post here for others and not for yourself, my lover.
    Well Mr. ded, your argumentation seems credibly, at first sight, but ambition to keep pestering me in the name of all still does not instill optimism. So please, once again...

And I love you twice, of course.

Member valkyrie has a spectacular aura about valkyrie has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Can you re-up your download link?

15. Your ad here

Member andy-petr is a name known to all andy-petr is a name known to all andy-petr is a name known to all andy-petr is a name known to all andy-petr is a name known to all andy-petr is a name known to all
    Thanks

Re up

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andy-petr For This Useful Post:

Member billionaire has a spectacular aura about billionaire has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Can anyone reupload this font family? None of the links are active anymore. I would really appreciate it!

Junior Member UsuarioEs is a jewel in the rough UsuarioEs is a jewel in the rough UsuarioEs is a jewel in the rough UsuarioEs is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks

Re-up

Hi, original upload of zelenizub.

New Link.

DietDidot (ParaType)

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    WF-rip

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UsuarioEs For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread