+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caston Inked (Gearwright) CM Original

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 Times in 434 Posts

Caston Inked (Gearwright) CM Original

Caston Inked is a highly-detailed textured serif typeface based on my Caston regular http://crtv.mk/g0N3O

I wanted to have a set of handsomely ready-made textured serif in my toolbox. With that in mind for quite a while, I made some time last week to work on Caston Inked. And the result was very satisfying for me.

Made to mimic old inky printing works, Caston Inked was crafted to present idea like tradesman of integrity. This old school textured serif is an excellent (and real handy) choice for retro creative projects as well as hand lettering like works.

With Caston Inked you'll be able to access to different inked letter easily. The texture is highly detailed - check out the high resolution preview to see how good looking and easy it is to use the font.
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 20 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Les jours tristes

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread