+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 30 Commercial Font Pack With Webfonts & Extras!

Normal Member JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

30 Commercial Font Pack With Webfonts & Extras!

Enjoy! While I know that the majority of these are available under singular threads, I thought someone might enjoy this pack. The fonts are full commercial releases and some come with EPS/PSD extras!

A "Thanks" would be nice :)

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Normal Member JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Update!

So, I just received a copy of the updated files that includes webfonts for all the fonts.

Sorry about that...but here it is if you want the webfonts as well.

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JamesS For This Useful Post:

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 434 Posts
    As far as I know, this is a zip pack of 30 fonts as a deal from designcuts (deal is still available, FYI), every fonts comes with a separate folder with the font file (OTF or TTF) + Webkit + some fonts have additional vector file + SVG (that's why it's big). I see no difficulties in extracting here, and yes, it is exactly more than 200mb originally.

Hidden Block (you must be registered):
    Last edited by linkgreencold; 10-04-2014 at 05:32 AM.
    Les jours tristes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

Member moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    I am also having issues trying to download this font pack weather i download them individually or together i keep getting unreadable files and i have never had issues with any other downloads i use latest winrar version. Maybe some1 who was able to download this pack successfully can Re-Upload would appreciate the help!?
    Last edited by moonwalker; 10-03-2014 at 01:33 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Senior Member nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 505 Posts
    moonwalker,

use 7-Zip
    to unrar

works 100%
    Last edited by nikolab; 10-03-2014 at 02:11 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nikolab For This Useful Post:

Member moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold moonwalker is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Thanks For the suggestion nikolab but still no luck with either 7zip or Winrar don't know what else to try since i've never had this problem!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 434 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered):

Les jours tristes

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 356 Posts
    Wow, a little bit confused with James's files guys?

I don't use 7-Zip so who use it, let follow linkgreencold friend, and anyone who uses WinRAR I think you'll need freeware HJSplit (you can find easily on internet, portable), after done downloading, just click and run software, and you choose "JOIN", set link in Input box to your 001 file (all your file in the same folder), it'll set Output for you and all you need to do is click START, after done, you can see a RAR/ZIP file and of course, extract and enjoy it.

Or the second choice is linkgreencold friend's new link lol.
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks Linkgreencold that worked perfect, like i said i've never had any issues with any RAR/Zip file before till now with JamesS share but thanks again Lingreencold!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Banned ZeEdu is an unknown quantity at this point
    Thanks

Please!

Hey James. I don't have 30 posts yet.
    Would u mind to send me the link please?
    I have been looking for this link for a month!
    Please, and thank you!

19. Your ad here

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeEdu For This Useful Post:

Junior Member blootac will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Great share JamesS.

I grabbed your second link and had no problems unzipping the files on my Mac with 7zX.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to blootac For This Useful Post:

Banned paulkelly30 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thanks, great collection of fonts

24. The Following User Says Thank You to paulkelly30 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member jpbelll will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Thanks! this is great

+ Reply to Thread