+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Double Proof Manager 1.7

PRC Member my.safari will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Double Proof Manager 1.7

schermata-2012-03-05-15-31-54-jpg

The Fastest Way for the Automated Production of up to B1 Sized Double-Sided Proofs

DoubleProof – The only double-sided proofing solution!

In the competitive world of CTP, DoubleProof has the solution to all your multi-page imposition concerns. Whatever the imposition proofing style, DoubleProof is the fastest way to create accurate double-sided imposition proofs and provide your clients with attractive mock-ups.
    Available for the HP designjet 5500 series, DoubleProof retains all the powerful capabilities of HP’s plotter, producing high quality proofs, whilst giving you added proofing capabilities and saving you time and money.
    • Up to B1 8 page sized double-sided proofs – no more manual sticking of 2 sheets together
    • No loss of standard HP features – high quality single and double sided proofs (Registration +/- 1mm)
    • Flexible configurations allowing multiple workflows and file formats • Unattended operation – ideal for saving time by running jobs overnight • Can be upgraded to your existing HP designjet 5500 series plotter
    DoubleProof Production Benefits
    • Fast imaging speed – Up to 5 B1 8 page double-sided proofs per hour • Automatic pairing of front and back flats and control of imposition types,
    Work and Turn, Work and Tumble, Perfector • Unattended operation – Automatic Job Ticket and Hot Folder workflow • Feeds from multiple PC or Mac workstations • Fits easily into your existing workflow (accepts 1bit TIFF) • Automatically validates registration and then creates double-sided proofs
    to within +/- 1mm accuracy • Soft proofing to monitor allows artwork checking before using media • Jobs are stored so additional copies can be output without the need for
    re-processing of data at source.

I Guys, this is the link to download the software: http://depositfiles.com/files/nx3rwr3pe

Has anyone of you crack or patch for that???

Regards

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by my.safari View Post
    Attachment 1468

The Fastest Way for the Automated Production of up to B1 Sized Double-Sided Proofs

DoubleProof – The only double-sided proofing solution!

In the competitive world of CTP, DoubleProof has the solution to all your multi-page imposition concerns. Whatever the imposition proofing style, DoubleProof is the fastest way to create accurate double-sided imposition proofs and provide your clients with attractive mock-ups.
    Available for the HP designjet 5500 series, DoubleProof retains all the powerful capabilities of HP’s plotter, producing high quality proofs, whilst giving you added proofing capabilities and saving you time and money.
    • Up to B1 8 page sized double-sided proofs – no more manual sticking of 2 sheets together
    • No loss of standard HP features – high quality single and double sided proofs (Registration +/- 1mm)
    • Flexible configurations allowing multiple workflows and file formats • Unattended operation – ideal for saving time by running jobs overnight • Can be upgraded to your existing HP designjet 5500 series plotter
    DoubleProof Production Benefits
    • Fast imaging speed – Up to 5 B1 8 page double-sided proofs per hour • Automatic pairing of front and back flats and control of imposition types,
    Work and Turn, Work and Tumble, Perfector • Unattended operation – Automatic Job Ticket and Hot Folder workflow • Feeds from multiple PC or Mac workstations • Fits easily into your existing workflow (accepts 1bit TIFF) • Automatically validates registration and then creates double-sided proofs
    to within +/- 1mm accuracy • Soft proofing to monitor allows artwork checking before using media • Jobs are stored so additional copies can be output without the need for
    re-processing of data at source.

I Guys, this is the link to download the software: http://depositfiles.com/files/nx3rwr3pe

Has anyone of you crack or patch for that???

Regards
    do you have the required hardware upgrade for the printer and double sided proofing paper?

i guess this is sold as bundle. software only makes no sense!

PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Double Side Proofing

Hello Friends,

my opinion is not to use this proofing systems.
    I use ApogeeX Split4Proof
    I made many tests with this systems e.g. the PreProoofer and so on.
    The systems are mostly to slow and not accurate and too expensive
    So I use the AgfaSoftware and I also tested the software from Bense and Polkadots.
    There is also a software from serendipity and DI-Plot...
    All this software does an Deimposition from the Flats, so you can print out a 2 up on a Laser.
    I use it with an OKI 9600 HDTN with DIN A3SAr PaperFormat and this is perfect and very fast and much cheaper than a Proofer e.g. HP 5000
    If you want more Infos I can help you
    Kind Regards
    MrApogee

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApogee View Post
    Hello Friends,

my opinion is not to use this proofing systems.
    I use ApogeeX Split4Proof
    I made many tests with this systems e.g. the PreProoofer and so on.
    The systems are mostly to slow and not accurate and too expensive
    So I use the AgfaSoftware and I also tested the software from Bense and Polkadots.
    There is also a software from serendipity and DI-Plot...
    All this software does an Deimposition from the Flats, so you can print out a 2 up on a Laser.
    I use it with an OKI 9600 HDTN with DIN A3SAr PaperFormat and this is perfect and very fast and much cheaper than a Proofer e.g. HP 5000
    If you want more Infos I can help you
    Kind Regards
    MrApogee
    hi!

thanks for your comments. this is the way we do proofs too, sometimes.

only 2-up imposition with xerox 550, SRA3 on original stock paper.
    its much faster and has more accurate color than ink jet proofing for imposition!

our customers are very happy if they get a high quality mock-up on original paper!

PRC Member my.safari will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    do you have the required hardware upgrade for the printer and double sided proofing paper?

i guess this is sold as bundle. software only makes no sense!
    Hi Spider,
    I know that, in fact this is the reason because I need help.
    I have required hardware upgrade, software to pilot, but I have not dongle to use all that.

I need it because this is a bundle and I think this is the only software that works with this kind of HP5500 accessory.

+ Reply to Thread