+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colorgate 8 (MEDICINE)

Donor cooling will become famous soon enough cooling will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Colorgate 8 (MEDICINE)

I tried to adjust the license for Colorgate 8 that I found in this forum, thanx to gtdaniel (http://www.printroot.com/forum/f18/original-installs-colorgate-14780/index14.html#post174252), combining that with the license time limited downloaded automatically from colorgate server.
    I tested succesfully on Colorgate V8.11.5638, but I need other tests from you.
    All modules should work...
    I will work on queue count soon!!!

link:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    password:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

Donor cooling will become famous soon enough cooling will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    any feedbacks?

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    What do you need us to test? Standard license v8 from thread you mention above worked with all options. Time is limited for v9 upgrade, not v8

Thanks
    the previous license doesn't have all modules that are present on Colorgate...

Donor darkweb is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    After install CG 8.1, still no dongle detected, inside device manager say SafeNet Inc. USB Key cannot start (Code 10).

Please help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cooling View Post
    I tried to adjust the license for Colorgate 8 that I found in this forum, thanx to gtdaniel (http://www.printroot.com/forum/f18/original-installs-colorgate-14780/index14.html#post174252), combining that with the license time limited downloaded automatically from colorgate server.
    I tested succesfully on Colorgate V8.11.5638, but I need other tests from you.
    All modules should work...
    I will work on queue count soon!!!

link:
    Code:
    password:
    Code:

Thanks
    You have to sign multikey drivers...I suggest to use windows server 2008 r2...make a try

+ Reply to Thread