+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [MAC] Pitstop 13

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks

[MAC] Pitstop 13

This is not mine it's a repost, thanks TNT, surprised it's not here already?!?!

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Il probably get in trouble for the section in which I posted it. Oh wells...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    This repack isn't reliable, after so many times of opening/closing the inspector, everything gets greyed out and is unusable, unless you restart Acrobat...

Sc

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SimonCharlie For This Useful Post:

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    This repack isn't reliable, after so many times of opening/closing the inspector, everything gets greyed out and is unusable, unless you restart Acrobat...

Sc
    I haven't had that issue at all on three machines with XI and DC, although on all installs I have removed the old files in /library/preferences/FLEXnet Publisher/FLEXnet/esko_00426a00_*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    I haven't had that issue at all on three machines with XI and DC, although on all installs I have removed the old files in /library/preferences/FLEXnet Publisher/FLEXnet/esko_00426a00_*
    Hmmm, I have reinstalled after removing those files, and if I show and hide the inspector palette (from the menu or Command+Option I) 5 times it greys itself out, would you mind trying this on your installed version...

Sc

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimonCharlie For This Useful Post:

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Hmmm, I have reinstalled after removing those files, and if I show and hide the inspector palette (from the menu or Command+Option I) 5 times it greys itself out, would you mind trying this on your installed version...

Sc
    hi simon!

nice observation! i made my own two byte patch for ps 13 and have the same issue.
    so its not related to the TNT crack.

i remember i had the same problem with ps 12.3.

maybe someone can check this issue with a legit 30 day trial or full version?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

PRC Member M@CK is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I have a full version (purchased License) and no issue with the inspector, even if I click 100 times.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have a full version (purchased License) and no issue with the inspector, even if I click 100 times.
    its nothing about clicking. please open and close the inspector panel five times and see if the inspector contents are grayed out afterwards.

i noticed another (little) issue: after starting acrobat if you right click with the the pitstop selection tool the first time the context menu shows the keyboard shortcut (command+option+i) next to the inspector entry.

if you right click the second time this keyboard shortcut disappears.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

PRC Member M@CK is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    its nothing about clicking. please open and close the inspector panel five times and see if the inspector contents are grayed out afterwards.

i noticed another (little) issue: after starting acrobat if you right click with the the pitstop selection tool the first time the context menu shows the keyboard shortcut (command+option+i) next to the inspector entry.

if you right click the second time this keyboard shortcut disappears.
    I get none of those issue with the registered version. I tried opening and closing the inspector 20 times.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sc
    Ahhh ok now I see the issue, it seems TNT missed a spot or two. To be honest I have been using it quite a bit and it hasn't been an issue.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Moderator kazanchi has a spectacular aura about kazanchi has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    This repack isn't reliable, ...
    Acrobat 11.0.11 under Mac OS X 10.10.4(DP) - it works (but I don't pick 100 times).
    Acrobat 11.0.11 under Mac OS X 10.8.4 - it DON'T works [... grayed etc.].

It seems, that the reason is in differences between х32/х64 and х64 architecture of the OS...

19. Your ad here

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kazanchi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kazanchi View Post
    Acrobat 11.0.11 under Mac OS X 10.10.4(DP) - it works (but I don't pick 100 times).
    Acrobat 11.0.11 under Mac OS X 10.8.4 - it DON'T works [... grayed etc.].

It seems, that the reason is in differences between х32/х64 and х64 architecture of the OS...
    The x64 methods aren't as, developed...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Update 1
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

TNT's Crack updated to Update 1 - Credits to TNT
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Copy to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/Plug-ins/Enfocus/PitStop Pro.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS

Note the new location of the plugin above ;)
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 10-27-2015 at 05:27 PM.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Same problem with the inspector greying out as previous version, never the less a nice share...

Sc

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SimonCharlie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Same problem with the inspector greying out as previous version, never the less a nice share...

Sc
    Yeah unfortunately the issue still there, I did have a play with it, but could only change the 'days remaining' to 'Network License' or similar and/or remove the x32 or x64 part of the crack, respectively.

Would love to get a FlexLM floating lic option going with Pitstop Workgroup Manager...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread