+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: trendsetter drum speed

eltonking3000

trendsetter drum speed

i have a creo (kodak) trendsetter 800 mpe version. i set my drum speed to 191 but
    i couldent set drum speed to higher speed.service shell said to me " f.model max drum speed :192.856"
    do you have any trick to increase that.

Junior Member ilkerinanc will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    its not possible.you need license for this..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilkerinanc For This Useful Post:

eltonking3000
    if i have it how can i enter the password?

Thanks
    i think service engineer can do this...

eltonking3000
    certainly . but i want do this by myself
    Last edited by eltonking3000; 04-07-2011 at 05:33 AM.

Thanks
    seriously.. you must be close friends with an service engineer :) maybe he tells how to do it.i tried but no luck :)
    is there an kodak engineer in the forum?

PRC Member neopay is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    It's not possible. if you want to speed up your trendsetter you have to buy a new licence for that. a Kodak service engineer can do nothing without that key.

Junior Member unda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    What you wrote is not correct. You don't need a new license for MPE machines. Only MCE or GMCE machines need a license. Its possible for you to change the type of your machine. For example, if you have a Trendsetter Type "TS4_F" you can change it to a V-type with this command line within the first 2 minutes, when you boot up your machine:
    config "password" "TS4_V"
    Then you can increase your drumspeed. If you have some other parameters you want to change, but the Software tells you "value out of range", just type in "mask range" and try to change the value again.

So, if you tell me your type of machine, I can give you the command line that you need.
    Any more questions about Trendsetter? Just ask me :-)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unda For This Useful Post:

PRC Member neopay is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by unda View Post
    What you wrote is not correct. You don't need a new license for MPE machines. Only MCE or GMCE machines need a license. Its possible for you to change the type of your machine. For example, if you have a Trendsetter Type "TS4_F" you can change it to a V-type with this command line within the first 2 minutes, when you boot up your machine:
    Then you can increase your drumspeed. If you have some other parameters you want to change, but the Software tells you "value out of range", just type in "mask range" and try to change the value again.

So, if you tell me your type of machine, I can give you the command line that you need.

That's great I don't know that. I only work with GMCE Trendsetters so I don't know how the old ones works. if you have a solution for the new one that can help me.
    THX

Donor reysonpua is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Do you have service manual for trendsetter 800?

13. Your ad here

PRC Member DoctorBlade is on a distinguished road DoctorBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

It is not the type of machine but the Controlled Release installer of Service
    Shell and Print Console. If you replace the Print Console workstation of an MPE machine (say DELL PE 2500) because it cannot function anymore you have no choice but to replace it with a newer DELL probably a T310 which cannot be installed with a Windows 2000. The old Print Console of your MPE machine cannot run without problems on Windows 2003 unless you upgrade to a newer Controlled Release wherein you will be required to have a CFL license.
    Last edited by DoctorBlade; 06-07-2011 at 04:08 AM.

Junior Member juwawing is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Can somebody share the manual on how to calibrate different plate from kodak trendsetter iv?

dou
    Junior Member dou is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    This software is most interesting for the press work from home

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dou For This Useful Post:

Junior Member MacGuruRD is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

What do kind of plate do you want to Calibrate

Quote Originally Posted by juwawing View Post
    Can somebody share the manual on how to calibrate different plate from kodak trendsetter iv?
    Tell me what kind of plate do you want to set up, I might help you as an independent Kodak FSE

Junior Member univers1314 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    you need mony !!!!
    To update license for "v"(very fast)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast