+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suprasetter Error 5701 " No Signal Enable"

Junior Member laurowu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Suprasetter Error 5701 " No Signal Enable"

hi guys,

I am facing a difficult issue with our Suprasetter 105. I am getting error 5701 " No Signal" Its says that its either the drum or the slowscan that is not correct. I have analyze the issue and thinks that it is a slowscan issue since the error 5701 is only happening when exposing 1030 plates. I observed that when the linear guide did not stop at the right position , error 5701 appears. I just don't know how to correct this. What exactly controls the movement of the slowscan? does the taster or plate position on the drum has anything to do with this? We do not have this error when doing GTO, but it sometimes appears but rarely on Medium size plates. On 1030 plates it appears always. The drum position is ok right, since the drum position is all the same for all plates?

Thank you very much and I would dearly appreciate any and all help that you can give me.

Donor Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by laurowu View Post
    hi guys,

I am facing a difficult issue with our Suprasetter 105. I am getting error 5701 " No Signal" Its says that its either the drum or the slowscan that is not correct. I have analyze the issue and thinks that it is a slowscan issue since the error 5701 is only happening when exposing 1030 plates. I observed that when the linear guide did not stop at the right position , error 5701 appears. I just don't know how to correct this. What exactly controls the movement of the slowscan? does the taster or plate position on the drum has anything to do with this? We do not have this error when doing GTO, but it sometimes appears but rarely on Medium size plates. On 1030 plates it appears always. The drum position is ok right, since the drum position is all the same for all plates?

Thank you very much and I would dearly appreciate any and all help that you can give me.
    There can be some reasons to get this error. I trying to explain below.

1. If it happens with one sized plates; most likely reason of your problem can be VCT's and its rails (White clamps which keeps plate tail). VCT rails might be dirty. First you must clean VCT guides (rails) with alcohol. After that apply the lubricating grease to these rails and clean residual grease. After this you must load 1 smallest and than 1 biggest size plates about 10 times. VCT'c must move forward and back 5-10 times than grease can spread on VCT rails.

2. Another reason of your problem can be the drum belt. Maybe it can be worned. Because of that drum loose it's position. If this happens; it must be replace.

I experienced some times with these problem on our customer's machines. I've seen these 2 articles are reason of problem lot of times.

I hope one of these can be fix your problem.
    Last edited by Silver_Fox; 05-11-2017 at 07:01 AM.

Junior Member n70_music is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hi,
    My The suprasetter recorder also reported error 5701 "Edge detection error - no enable signal"
    1. I replaced the plate edge sensor kit from heidelberg, but the recorder still shows error 5701, after exposed some plates:1030x800, 1030x790, 914x608...
    2. I also tested and cleaned VCT guides (rails) with alcohol but the recorder still shows error 5701
    3. I checked the rotating belt and saw that it was stretched. I calibrated the belt and the recorder no longer reported the error 5701 when exposing different plates.

Hope to help you!

Sorry, my english is so bad

Member majakhoathan is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I also have problem with this error. With the help from services of Heidelberg. I readjust the tension of drum belt to 165Hz +-10%, so machine working well again.

+ Reply to Thread