+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Service login for Trendsetter 800 Quantum

  1. #1
    Donor guncis is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Service login for Trendsetter 800 Quantum

    Dear all - anybody knows how to login Trendsetter in service mode or at least how to change parameters for different plate type (plate rotation speed and maybe focus test would be enough).
    Many Thanks in advance
    Reasonable payment for this service would be acceptable as well so you can write me in private.


  2. #2
    PRC Member neopay is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts
    Version and year of Trendsetter 800.

  3. #3
    Junior Member james1965 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guncis View Post
    Dear all - anybody knows how to login Trendsetter in service mode or at least how to change parameters for different plate type (plate rotation speed and maybe focus test would be enough).
    Many Thanks in advance
    Reasonable payment for this service would be acceptable as well so you can write me in private.
    have u sorted out...! we can help..pl send a private mail

  4. #4
    Junior Member james1965 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    no need for service.. it is a procedure...!!

  5. #5
    Junior Member lamtac78 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 12 Times in 2 Posts
    What your Trendsetter model? Trendsetter 2,3,4 or 5?
    If your machine is old model, you can install Services shell 2.4 or 2.6.

  6. #6
    Member JohnQ is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lamtac78 View Post
    What your Trendsetter model? Trendsetter 2,3,4 or 5?
    If your machine is old model, you can install Services shell 2.4 or 2.6.
    Can you share the service shell 2.4 and 2.6? Thank you.

  7. #7
    Banned submeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 36 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQ View Post
    Can you share the service shell 2.4 and 2.6? Thank you.
    service shell in in forum....

  8. #8
    Member JohnQ is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
    Yes, i know but it is not for newbie. So I'm looking for help.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. creo trendsetter 800 ii quantum
    By Hassan in forum Computer To Plate
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 05:21 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:35 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 08:48 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 03:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts