+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to refill laser chiller in suprasetter a75

linus100

How to refill laser chiller in suprasetter a75

My suprasetter a75 is showing warning that chiller of laser head should be refilled. how to refill laser chiller. following is the warning,

Coolant must be refilled in the laser chiller
    Last edited by linus100; 05-07-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Zarrazza
    If i remember correctly, the refiilment hole is under right cover. Chilller is something like BASF's Glysantine. But i strongly reccomend not to do it by yourself. There is no guarranty, that you'll get right chiller and there is some possibility to make some bad cocktail with unpredictaple result.

Junior Member pepepzu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Is easy, just follow the steps...

At the door of the right is a unit attached to it, with an allen wrench should loosen the top 2 screws of that unit and this will open towards the inside of the Suprasetter. With the unit OFF you might check the coolant level (there are 2 tags just behind the transparent hose, maximum and minimum), if the level is below the minimum mark should then proceed with the machine OFF to open a valve on the bottom of the measuring tube, there is a second horizontally hose which exits the top of the cooling tank has a safety cap red, should remove. I use Glysantin G-48 from BASF, should be diluted in at least 50/50 (50% Glysantin, 50% distilled water), notes that is not too thick or it will throw error (if this happens, just add more distilled water). With the help of a funnel, add the mixture for measuring hose, when you reach the desired level, close the faucet, place the red safety cap and turn the team and expected to do full boot. Wait about 5 minutes and recheck the level, if the level is reached you finish!, Otherwise repeat the process until the desired level is reached. I´m sorry for my bad english. Good Luck!

Junior Member faust is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    all above is correct, i used 40/60% water - do it on cold machine, don't run it until all is put back together (unless you put circut brakers from housing to their places on main body - that way you can see cooler lcd indications )

Donor prinect2010 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faust View Post
    all above is correct, i used 40/60% water - do it on cold machine, don't run it until all is put back together (unless you put circut brakers from housing to their places on main body - that way you can see cooler lcd indications )

Suprasetter A75/A105 - 75% water 25% Glysantin
    Suprasetter 75/105 - 60% water 40% Glysantin

6. The Following User Says Thank You to prinect2010 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member alvindp is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    open the right door unscrew to small compartment open the hose and put coolant 60/40 distilled water.

+ Reply to Thread