+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: DotMate 7500 Error

  1. #1
    Junior Member getist is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    DotMate 7500 Error

    I really need a help for my Dotmate 7500.
    I just bought the machine 3 month ago in good condition. I just head this error on RIP and it said:
    Error: Laser failure (16)
    Error: 1600
    : laser diode failed
    : failed with block 9 line-50112 bytes
    Please, any know what that means

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to getist For This Useful Post:

  3. #2
    Junior Member jungle is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Laser error, maybe laser is broken...


    Quote Originally Posted by getist View Post
    I really need a help for my Dotmate 7500.
    I just bought the machine 3 month ago in good condition. I just head this error on RIP and it said:
    Error: Laser failure (16)
    Error: 1600
    : laser diode failed
    : failed with block 9 line-50112 bytes
    Please, any know what that means

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jungle For This Useful Post:

  5. #3
    Junior Member getist is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    laser erro

    Quote Originally Posted by jungle View Post
    Laser error, maybe laser is broken...
    Thanks jungle, pls can you show me where i can get some of the laser to buy.
    How does it look like.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to getist For This Useful Post:

  7. #4
    Member alliswell is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    dotmate spare

    Dear ,

    I have a machine in india which you can take as spare 3500usd.

    with regards
    alliswell
    [email protected]

  8. #5
    Banned Amit is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Try contacting Mitsubishi imaging

  9. #6
    Banned Baklan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Da kunechno metsubeshi.

  10. #7
    Junior Member danos is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Dotmate 7500P Laser Module

    Quote Originally Posted by getist View Post
    I really need a help for my Dotmate 7500.
    I just bought the machine 3 month ago in good condition. I just head this error on RIP and it said:
    Error: Laser failure (16)
    Error: 1600
    : laser diode failed
    : failed with block 9 line-50112 bytes
    Please, any know what that means
    Hi,
    We recently replaced our Dotmate 7500P with an Agfa CTP and we have some Dotmate Spare parts including a laser head. You can have a look here:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xdotma te&_nkw=dotmate&_sacat=0&_from=R40

  11. #8
    Donor ikar098 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Dotmate straches

    Hello
    I have smone stratches on film, little thin black lines (0,5 mm long) evry ca 10 cm in lenght of film, it is posible there is some roler that makes the stratches
    Thanks

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ikar098 For This Useful Post:

  13. #9
    Junior Member danos is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Black scratches

    Quote Originally Posted by ikar098 View Post
    Hello
    I have smone stratches on film, little thin black lines (0,5 mm long) evry ca 10 cm in lenght of film, it is posible there is some roler that makes the stratches
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I don't think that the scratches comes from the rollers. The fact that they are black excludes that. Do you always have that problem or it appeared after putting a new film? (It might be a film problem and not a machine problem)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to danos For This Useful Post:

  15. #10
    Donor ikar098 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danos View Post
    Hi,
    I don't think that the scratches comes from the rollers. The fact that they are black excludes that. Do you always have that problem or it appeared after putting a new film? (It might be a film problem and not a machine problem)
    Always appear. Evry exact 13,3 cm. from the right side of the machine from the right edge of the film 8,4 cm. The are 2 lines 1 is aproximitly 0,1 mm thick and the other is little thiner then first.

  16. Your ad here

  17. #11
    Junior Member jungle is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Dear Ikar098,

    Your Dotmate is online or offline ?



    Quote Originally Posted by ikar098 View Post
    Always appear. Evry exact 13,3 cm. from the right side of the machine from the right edge of the film 8,4 cm. The are 2 lines 1 is aproximitly 0,1 mm thick and the other is little thiner then first.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jungle For This Useful Post:

  19. #12
    Donor ikar098 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    repl

    Quote Originally Posted by jungle View Post
    Dear Ikar098,

    Your Dotmate is online or offline ?
    Machine is online version

  20. #13
    Junior Member baredon is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Dotmate thin black lines

    Sounds to me as though they are comming from the processor. Usually it is in the developer/activator section although it can be in the turnover between baths or on exit to the dryer.
    A very intense scrub and clean of the whole processor is the first step. (and usually the last). Check the input area for any sign of dust (worn from the media) or any build up on any stainless steel guides.
    See if you can watch a piece of media travel into then through the processor. It may give you a clue.
    Regards, Don

  21. #14
    Donor ikar098 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by baredon View Post
    Sounds to me as though they are comming from the processor. Usually it is in the developer/activator section although it can be in the turnover between baths or on exit to the dryer.
    A very intense scrub and clean of the whole processor is the first step. (and usually the last). Check the input area for any sign of dust (worn from the media) or any build up on any stainless steel guides.
    See if you can watch a piece of media travel into then through the processor. It may give you a clue.
    Regards, Don
    TZhanks I will try to clean the developing machine and rolers

  22. #15
    Junior Member jungle is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Dear ikar098,

    Please, pay attention in some orings and conveyer.

    best regards,

    Quote Originally Posted by ikar098 View Post
    TZhanks I will try to clean the developing machine and rolers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. dotmate 7500
    By ikar098 in forum Computer To Plate
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 11:17 PM
  2. PDF Native Read Error: ERROR: PDFREAD 3 on file:...
    By emilio9cya in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 06:21 AM
  3. Manual epson stylus pro 7500
    By maskara in forum Books & Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 01:39 PM
  4. Epson 7500 help please
    By samjana in forum Imposition & RiP
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 10:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts