Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CTP Reccomendation

Junior Member spectroeye788 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

magnus 400II

Quote Originally Posted by saifou View Post
    hi
    screen ptr4300 or topsetter 74
    screen recording head cost less then kodak when you want to replace only few diode for screen while kodak the complete head must be replaced
    Sorry but you don't know. The Magnus 400II have diode not a laser head.

Donor Mogly is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Kodak Magnus III E

Very good machine and very quicly 38 plates per hour with thermal heat 2

PRC Member saifou will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spectroeye788 View Post
    Sorry but you don't know. The Magnus 400II have diode not a laser head.
    this machine with 2 head model wich one ?

Donor PommiePaul is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I can recommend an ECRM MAKO 4, knowing a specific unit that has been in operation for over ten years without any issues. Also, you are ready for violet chemistry-free plates. It’s so simply to use I have never failed to teach someone to make a plate within 4 mins of using the system.

Junior Member andycas is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    If you are looking for a machine for a service, try to check plate prices first, i have some experience with both tech nologies Thermal and Violet, i recommend for better thermal (Chinese plates are very cheap and its work the same as kodak), in brands, for me its better creo kodak machines, more tecnicians, you can find parts new and refurb easily, and the best you can find a tecnician in any place of the earth..

Junior Member decoder101 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Beware of lockins with the CTP supplier as this may not give you the flexibility of changing who maintains your machine and what plates you would like to use.

Junior Member slayer is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

ctp

I suggest you to take a grp buy semi-automatic loading. mechanical problem so that less is more.
    Kodak- Screen machines good CTP, I suggest, or screen. importantly, the lack of service from the brand, but a shortage. I think the best service in the region, according to the company to decide to search him. RIP is a very important program and one.

These features of the program to meet your needs must be careful when choosing. The facilities are very expensive later addition

Junior Member ranchua85 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I suggest you to buy Screen CTP . It is easy to use and the sparepart is easy to find and cheaper

Member JohnQ is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    You should try with Trendsetter 3244. Regards

Member JohnQ is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    If choice of Screen CTP, my friend has one PTR 8000 II, anyone is interested?

11. Your ad here

Junior Member fabricio is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Suprasetter is the best

We use supresetter with chemfree plates. Awesome results!
    Without pos chemical process and with auto punch and auto feeder, you dont need to take care of CTP.
    Very pratical system.

Donor threadNo245 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    We use two Kodak Magnus with [URL="http://graphics.kodak.com/US/en/product/consumables/plates/commercial_and_packaging_plates/thermal_direct_plate/default.htm"]Kodak Thermal Direct[/URL] processless plates. Until now (3 years) we made more than 130000 plates and it works like a charm.
    With 40 diodes active capacity is 25 plates/per our/per unit. Kodak also offer great Prinergy Evo RIP.

Junior Member scanman is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ndoring10 View Post
    Helllo...

We now have Dolev4press CTF and we want to buy CTP in next few months... We have decided to buy thermal CTP, and we need advice what too buy... we are looking for CTP, 4 UP, 2005. and up, autoloader and stacker (optional)...
    On what to pay attention when buying used CTP... every suggestions and help we will be grateful...

Nino
    As others have mentioned, I would make sure to do my homework before making any such purchase. Why did you decide on a thermal machine? There are benefits/disadvantages to both thermal and violet machines, so it pays to make sure that you know what you are looking for.

Thermal machines tend to produce higher quality, the plates do not require special lighting for handling, and the chemistry is more stable and clean. Violet machines can be faster and the laser diodes are much cheaper to replace.

Regarding used products, it makes sense to find out what are your local options in terms of service and support before buying and have a local support agent give the once over when installing the system. I'm always willing to pay a few extra bucks for a device that I know has good local support - it could save you thousands later on.

After that, make sure you find a good supplier for plates and chemistry for the device you plan on purchasing.

ndoring10

Heidelberg Topsetter P74

First of all, thanks for suggestions...
    After long considerations we have decided to buy Heidelberg Topsetter... He have same engine like Screen 4300s... same machine...
    Machine is equipped with autoloader, developer and stacker... Fully automatic... laser diodes are in good condition... machine look like new... we have it in production last two weeks... we are small printshop... about 80-100 plates a day and machine work like swiss watch... : )
    we have tested 3 kind of plates and works fine with fuji and some chinese plates...
    we have considered to buy Kodak but we have decided to buy Heidelberg (screen) because all technicians have only good words for him...
    we will see if we have make good decision...

PRC Member saifou will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    be careful with chinese plate some of them make a lot of smoke an you need tech help to clean optic and this cover the diff between fuji and chinese plates
    Quote Originally Posted by ndoring10 View Post

First of all, thanks for suggestions...
    After long considerations we have decided to buy Heidelberg Topsetter... He have same engine like Screen 4300s... same machine...
    Machine is equipped with autoloader, developer and stacker... Fully automatic... laser diodes are in good condition... machine look like new... we have it in production last two weeks... we are small printshop... about 80-100 plates a day and machine work like swiss watch... : )
    we have tested 3 kind of plates and works fine with fuji and some chinese plates...
    we have considered to buy Kodak but we have decided to buy Heidelberg (screen) because all technicians have only good words for him...
    we will see if we have make good decision...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast