+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Basysprint Gen 4, Gen 3, and Gen 2 Conversion to Laser.

Member carlossc73 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Basysprint Gen 4, Gen 3, and Gen 2 Conversion to Laser.

Hello, Everybody again i have great news for you,
    We have developed the Conversion of CTcP devices from Basysprint into Laser, so all your machines that are Gen 4, Gen 3, and Gen 2, can now be converted into Laser. so you dont expend more my buying lamps or calibrating each lamp change as you wont have a lamp you dont need to worry, the price is very competitive and the ROI, is Fast, as you dead times will be n and will be a more reliable machine.
    also we have the speciallized service persl. so my friends if you have a Basysprint CTcP, you wont need to buy another machine, ask me for price. it is really accesible.

Also i´ll like to remind you that i also have the Conversion intoViolet Laser for the Geen Laser CTPs from Cymbolic Sciences, (Platejets or Agfa Antares). also for the Cressent machines. so if you have of this machines abandd you will have a very reliable machine back int to work.
    Thanks and will be in Touch.

Member carlossc73 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carlossc73 View Post
    Hello, Everybody again i have great news for you,
    We have developed the Conversion of CTcP devices from Basysprint into Laser, so all your machines that are Gen 4, Gen 3, and Gen 2, can now be converted into Laser. so you dont expend more my buying lamps or calibrating each lamp change as you wont have a lamp you dont need to worry, the price is very competitive and the ROI, is Fast, as you dead times will be n and will be a more reliable machine.
    also we have the speciallized service persl. so my friends if you have a Basysprint CTcP, you wont need to buy another machine, ask me for price. it is really accesible.

Also i´ll like to remind you that i also have the Conversion intoViolet Laser for the Geen Laser CTPs from Cymbolic Sciences, (Platejets or Agfa Antares). also for the Cressent machines. so if you have of this machines abandd you will have a very reliable machine back int to work.
    Thanks and will be in Touch.
    Finally the Convertion of the Basysprints Gen 3 and 4 are ready if any wants onf please send me Message, so we talk costs.

Junior Member S-LineSigns is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    great! will send you a pm now

+ Reply to Thread