+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wiley - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Digital Classroom 2011 Retail

PRC Member worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 196 Posts

Wiley - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Digital Classroom 2011 Retail

Name:  0470607793.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  58.1 KB

Wiley - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Digital Classroom 2011 Retail
    Authors: Jennifer Smith, Jeremy Osborn, AGI Creative Team
    ISBN: 978-0-470-60779-4
    Pages: 832

Twenty self-paced lessons help you discover the basics of page layout, vector graphics, photo editing, document management, Web design, animation, and file management. Step-by-step instructions and video tutorials round out this invaluable full-color book-and-DVD combo. This book includes complete lessons, videos, and exercise files for you to learn InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, and Adobe Bridge.
    • Features full-color, step-by-step instructions that make even the most complicated tasks easy to understand, while the video training enhances the content covered in the book
    • Find ways to use the Adobe Creative Suite to create dynamic designs with its robust tools
    • Combines an 800 page full-color instructional book along with lesson files and video training from Adobe Certified Experts on the included DVD

You'll feel as though you have your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson as you work at your own speed learning the latest release of Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium!

Download Links:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    If my posts download links broken, please send me a PM, i'll update them as soon as possible.

bru
    Junior Member bru is an unknown quantity at this point
    Thanks

too brilliant

I'm wonder how many creative minds is in it <3

+ Reply to Thread