VisCorbel - 4 Seasons | 2.33GB
Duration: 3h 07m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz stereo
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
This advanced video tutorial will guide you through the process of creating a beautiful exterior scene and transforming it into 4 different seasons!
We will start with a basic untextured 3d model + topography data and create materials and environment from scratch.
Once you have your basic scene ready it only takes 30-60 minutes to transform it into a different season, all thanks to a few very useful techniques.
Here is a short list of the topics:
* Using SplineLand plugin for terrain modeling
* Texturing the house
* Texturing huge environments using selective subdivisions and vertex painting
* Grass scattering techniques for large areas
* Using GrowFX vertex colors to create beautiful fall trees and frosty winter trees
* ForestPro color map for advanced realism
* Modeling snow manually and with the Snowflow Pro plugin
* Simple but great looking HDRI lighting setup
* Photoshop post-production techniques
* and much more!
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register
to gain full access.