1. Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 1 - Sketching to Plan (February 2007)
2. Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 2 - Logical Proportions (April 2007)
3. Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 3 - Unforgettable Characters (October 2007)
4. Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 4 - All About Perspective (November 2008)
5. Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 5 - Sketching Props (August 2009)
These books are no longer in print and the series has been canceled.
Although manga, these books have a great worth of information not found in common manga books and/or general drawing books. They have helped me a great deal, I have them in physical copies. I personally find most anatomy books to be way too deep that the reader loses their original intention of opening the book; learning how to draw, not to become a anatomist. It's just my opinion.
http://cgpeers.com/torrents?action=download&id=17878&authkey=d4dc8946 fb96d105e75eb6c807e2aa11&torrent_pass=77863r4x53cl 54borg9yhmu5ko4og0zo