Sentinel vUSB Emulator How-To
I decided to write this little how-to after spending a lot of time trying to emulate my sentinel dongle. All the programs I used were not written by me and I am very grateful to all great guys here.
I emulated "Sentinel SuperPro"
1. Dump dongle with PVA 3.3 util with out "Brute WP" selected.
2. Solve the DMP file using "f1_", you should get XXXX.SSP file (~100kb).
3. Use "UniDumpToReg" util to convert the SSP to REG. Inside "UniDumpToReg" select your SSP file and then select "SafeKey ssp -> vUSB Sentinel" option and push "GO".
4. Open the REG file in Notepad or any other text editor and make the following changes:
make comma add and switch up to the end of this item
5. Run "install.bat" from "vusbbus" folder
devcon remove root\vusbbus
regedit /s XXXX.reg
devcon install vusbbus.inf root\vusbbus
6. Your computer should found new hardware and install it by itself
7. Import your changed REG in to the REGISTRY