Create beautiful websites without writing any code
A step by step guide to using Adobe's latest design tool to build websites
Adobe Muse is an exciting new tool from the world’s foremost design software company which allows users to create beautiful and fully functioning websites without writing any code. It provides graphic designers the power to use their print design skills over the Web.
Learning Adobe Muse will teach you how to plan, design and publish websites using Adobe Muse. It starts by covering the tools and interface of the program and moves on to the concepts you'll need to understand for laying out your web pages. You'll learn how to format text using reusable styles, add images, create a clean navigation system, and add interactive elements such as panels and slideshows to your pages and all this without writing a single line of code!
By the end of the book you will have created a smartlydesigned, fully-functioning website.
- Plan a website from scratch
- Create a functioning website prototype
- Use master pages to apply a common look and feel across the website
- Apply effects such as drop shadows, bevel, and glow
- Add interactive elements to your site including an image slideshow
- Design tips and advice for new designers and graphic designers moving from print to the web
- Preview and test your website
- Publish your site with Business Catalyst or a third party hosting provider