Kelby Training - Portfolio Power by RC Concepcion
English | Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s | FLV | Video: vp6f, yuv420p, 852x480, 29.97 fps(r) | 843 MB

Learn some quick techniques and strategies for getting your images on a portfolio on the web. This class presumes that you have some basic knowledge of FTP and feel comfortable copying/pasting code.

Lightroom 3 - HTML Export and FTP Upload
An overview of the HTML web output module in Lightroom and how to upload your files to the web

Lightroom 3 - Simpleviewer and Simpleviewer 2
An overview of using Simpleviewer and Simpleviewer 2 in a Lightroom Scenario. Goes over a template install from The Turning Gate

Using Adobe Bridge to Create a Portfolio
Lets go over how to use Adobes built in features for web gallery output using Bridge CS5.

Dreamweaver and Flickr Together
Create a simple CSS Based container layout using Dreamweaver CS5 and learn how to leverage Flickrs Slideshow functionality for a portfolio.

Flickr and TTG Simpleviewer 2 Template
of the great features of the template from The Turning Gate is its ability to leverage Flickr. Let me show you how!

Portfolio Building with JQuery Galleria
There are times when using Flash is not the best option for your portfolio. Learn how to use Jquery based portfolios like Galleria for a portfolio that will work on multiple devices.

Adding Your Images to Galleria
Learn how to add your individual images into Galleria.

Putting It All Together - HTML and Galleria
Now that youve learn how to put HTML pages and Galleria together, lets take what weve learned in previous lessons and put it together for a portfolio

Flash Compnts - A Quick Overview
The best way to create a Flash gallery when you dont have Programming skills is to let some else do it! RC Goes over his favorite place for Flash Galleries:

Customizing Your FWDesign Gallery, Part 1
The author FWDesign at provided a sample template for us to see how fast we can configure it. So lets get to configuring!

Customizing Your FWDesign Gallery, Part 2
Lets finish up the configuration for the Flash template from FWDesign.

Ipad JQuery Template - Fireleaf Design
When I wanted to create an Ipad version of a website using Jquery, I turned to my buddy Alan Brusky of Fireleaf Design. He was nice enough to give us the template to configure for ourselves!

Customizing the Fireleaf Design Template
Learn how to add your own images into the Fireleaf Design template.

Redirecting Based on Browser Types
The best portfolio solution will have you redirecting to the proper portfolio based on what technology youre using (Ipad, Iph, Android). This lesson will show you how to configure your sites for this.

Rafael Concepcion (RC) is an education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and the co-host of Layers TV - The How To Podcast For Everything Adobe. An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 10 years in the I.T. and ecommerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and recently combined his photographic and web experience to teach with famed wildlife photographer Moose Peterson at the "You Can Do It Too" workshops in Mammoth, CA and at the Voices That Matter Web Conference in San Francisco, CA. RC also writes columns for Layers and Photoshop User magazines.

Run Time: 2h 7m

Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.