Internet Library Revised - A-Z
Size: 27.93 GB

Please use 7-Zip Beta to unzip these files if you are having problems.

MAC USERS:
From Bobby in Comments -- "I couldn't open this download's .7z files with Stuffit or several other applications I got from Version Tracker, but finally I downloaded sArchiver.app and it works great. Make sure you have a very recent version"

You can also get the book lists from the "Book Lists"

Code:
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
How I fixed up the library:

- Removed duplicate files using Easy Duplicate Finder.
- Removed same file names using No Clone 2007 to find all files with same names.
- I tried to avoid names that had multiple books e.g. "Contact". Might have missed some.
- Renamed Files using Renamer:

I switched the authors names using Regex formula:

(.*)(,\s)(.+?\s)-$3$1 -

- Used FoldMonkey to seperate books according to file extension. This makes it much more cleaner and not as confusing.

- Removed the following folders because most of these files can be found under the authors that wrote them (duplicates).

childrens books/dragon stories/movies/baen books
deathlands collection/kevin knight/anthologies

- Used 7Zip for better compression (uncompressed size is around 40gigs if I recall).

I am always adding new things, so check this account often.

Download Links:

Code:
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
OR
Code:
Buy premium account and you can download at an incredible speed! / Parallel downloads! / Never waiting!
Code:
Thank you's are appreciated!