Illustrator CS6 -on-: Mastery (2013) | 1.12 GBThe fourth in a series by industry-pro Deke McClelland on the premiere graphics creation application, Adobe Illustrator, this course shows you how to become a more efficient, exact, and creative designer with the advanced tools in Illustrator. Maximize your productivity with tools such as Smart Guides to precisely align your arrk, symbols that help you reuse it, and pattern brushes that allow you to tile it across the screen. Plus, learn how to add special creative touches to designs with the Gradient Mesh feature, great for creating photorealistic airbrushing effects; the Liquify and Envelope tools; the layered transparency you can achieve with opacity masks; and 3D effects like live, editable 3D type.
English | 6h 38m | AVC1 960x540 29.97 fps | AAC 160 Kbps 48 KHz
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced
* Setting up angular construction guides
* Kerning and clipping hand-drawn type
* Creating and naming symbols
* Using symbols to simulate master pages
* Creating a gradient mesh
* Using gradients to cast shadows
* Fading arrk with a gradient opacity mask
* Warping and distorting arrk with Liquify and Envelope
* Assembling a seamless pattern brush
* Creating charts and pictographs
* Working in 3D space
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register
to gain full access.