A History of Culver and The Culver Military Academy by Mark A. Roeder
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1533576815 | 332 pages | EPUB | 3 MB
Did you know that:
- Buffalo Bill, Will Rogers, and Jesse Owen have visited Culver?
- Culver has been home to some three dozen hotels?
- Jesse James once robbed Mr. Culver?
- A five year old attempted to hold up the Culver Bank?
- Culver is the sixth name of our town?
These facts and a wealth of other material are to be found in A History of Culver and The Culver Military Academy.
Culver, Indiana has a rich and varied history as a resort town and the home of the famous Culver Educational Foundation. During more than a year of research the author read the entire run of the Culver Herald and the Culver Citizen and worked with many original sources never before published. Here is Culver and The Culver Military Academy in all its grandeur. Whether youre an Academy alumni, resident, or a just a lover of history, youll want this volume for you bookshelf.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.