Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine (2 Volume Set)
English | CHM | 2872 Pages | 721 Mb
"All in all, this sixth edition of Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine is the premier textbook of dermatology, a bargain if there ever was ."
- Michael B. Brodin, MD
Journal of the American Medical Association
NOW IN A STATE-OF-THE-ART NEW EDITION
The up-to-the-minute sixth edition of the world-renowned "Fitz"
- Encyclopedic in its scope with 280 definitive chapters in 37 sections covering every aspect, every problem, every treatment strategy related to human skin
- Packed with 2,000 full-color photographs of the highest quality and hundreds of topic-clarifying line drawings
- Presents the expertise of over 300 world-class contributors - 50 new to this edition
- Reorganized and expanded, with updated content throughout
- Features the definitive chapter on smallpox and complications of vaccination
- Includes 10 timely new chapters on topics ranging from photoimmunology to retinoids and botox
Reorganized and edited for total clarity and ease of use, the sixth edition's coverage of dermatologic conditions and systemic diseases presenting with skin manifestations provides for each disorder:
- Historical Aspects of the Condition
- Clinical Manifestations
- Laboratory Findings
- Treatment and Prognosis
The sixth edition of Fitz gives you the most timely, authoritative, and comprehensive guide to the entire spectrum of dermatologic science, diagnosis, treatment, and management.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+ parallel downloads!
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.