Digital Tutors - Playing With Fire Through Photo Manipulation in Photoshop CS6
English | 2h 13m | AVC 1280x720 15 fps | AAC 188 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 1.24 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate
We'll begin this process by examining our original photo and walking through some specific steps to prepare it before blocking in any photographic elements or textures. Following this we'll examine an image of some flames and explore how we can weave various parts of these flames into our photo using free transform and layer masks in photoshop.
From there we'll also examine and adjust a texture that we plan to cl onto our photo to create the illusion of molten cracked skin. Finally, we'll finish by painting in some final details with our brush tool and make our image pop by adjusting it with an adjustment layer.
By utilizing the methods and techniques in this course, you'll be able to push your own photo manipulation projects involving fire to a whole new creative level while having a lot of fun.
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Examining and preparing our photo
3. Applying a base color to our female subject
4. Blocking in flames on the hair
5. Layering in additional flames
6. Blending flames using layer masks
7. Adding texture for lava like cracks on the skin
8. Adding flames to the body
9. Creating the illusion of radiating heat
10. Painting melting areas of necklace
11. Adding flying sparks
12. Painting floating sparks
13. Painting additional details onto the body
14. Painting additional details onto the flames
15. Final adjustments to our image
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register
to gain full access.