Digital Tutors - Capturing the Human Form Through Figure Drawing
English | 1h 51m | AVC 1280x720 15 fps | AAC 188 Kbps 44.1 KHz
Tutor: Kurt Js
| Level: Intermediate | Project Files Included Project Files | Software used: Photoshop CS6 | 1.02 GB
In this tutorial, we'll learn how you can start, or add new techniques, to create detailed human-figure drawings.
We'll begin this process by introducing a photo of the model we'll be drawing from and learn how we can establish the overall pose with basic lines of action. Following this we'll explore capturing the model's form through different gesture drawing exercises.
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Discovering lines of action
3. Capturing the form through gesture drawing
4. Visualizing the figure three dimensionally with wrap around line gestures
5. Visualizing weight and mass through gesture drawing
6. Breaking down the figure into shapes
7. Sketching contour lines over our posed shapes
8. Mapping the shadows
9. Building up the figure with core shadow shading
10. Blocking in mid-t values and highlights on our figure
Subscribe to watch
11. Blending values and refining the form
12. Continuing to blend values and refine the form
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register
to gain full access.