Digital Tutors - Creative Environment Thumbnail Techniques in Photoshop
English | Team: N/A | .flv | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps | aac, 48000 Hz, stereo | 735 MB
In this tutorial we will cover multiple techniques that artists can use to create environment thumbnails.
For concept artists, it is important to be able to quickly come up with numerous ideas. In addition, you also need those ideas to be strong and creative as well. In these lessons we will cover different techniques to jump-start creativity and increase work speed.
Creative Environment Thumbnail Techniques in Photoshop content:
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Purpose of thumbnails and Photoshop work space
3. The why and how of completing a study first
4. Completing study for reference
5. Creating a thumbnail series from scratch
6. Creating another thumbnail series from scratch
7. Time-lapse observation of final thumbnails
8. Creating a thumbnail series from a photo
9. Creating another thumbnail series from a photo
10. Time-lapse observation of thumbnails from photos
11. Using simple techniques to add points of interest
12. Creating a thumbnail series using kit bashing
13. Creating another thumbnail series using kit bashing
14. Time-lapse observation of final thumbnails using kit bashing
15. Overview and wrap-up
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register
to gain full access.