Digital Tutors - Building a Re-lighting Filter in Pixel BenderIn this course we will learn how to build a filter to relight images in Pixel Bender using a normals pass.
FLV | AVC 755kbps | English | 1280x720 | 15fps | 1h 02mins | AAC stereo 64kbps | 275 MB
Genre: Video Training
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Calculating the lighting information
3. Adding sliders to the filter
4. Calculating the angle
5. Adding AE widgets
6. Working with images in Pixel Bender
7. Processing color with the lighting data
8. Using the filter in After Effects
9. Creating a surface normals pass
10. Creating a normals pass with bump data
All links are interchangable
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register
to gain full access.
No Mirror below, Please!