The Culinary Institute of America - Culinary Knife Knowledge: Volume 2 - Knife SkillsFrom the basics of knife "know-how" to the intricate skill of meat fabrication, the Culinary Knife Knowledge DVD Series (Knife Care and Knife Skills) doesn't miss a beat and educating your staff in these areas ensures a strong return on your investment. With the indispensable knowledge of knife safety, care, and specialized skills, your kitchen staff is sure to increase productivity, confidence, and your bottom line.
DVD5 | NTSC 4:3 (720x480) VBR | MPEG2 4055 kbps | English: AC3 448 kb/s | 1 hour | 4.07 GB
Genre: Cooking, Food, Knife
This -part series (Knife Care and Knife Skills) covers the gamut of knife skills, including choosing knives and using them with precision to minimize waste and maximize efficiency learn specialized skills that are sure to increase productivity, confidence, and your bottom line.
Maximize profitability and yield through an increased knowledge of knife skills. Discover the fundamental techniques and my-saving procedures, including:
* The Guiding Hand - learn the different holding styles
* Vegetables Cuts - long, diced, shaped and decorative
* Meat Fabrication - sirloin, tenderloin, pork butt, veal cutlets, leg of lamb, and rack of lamb
* Fish Fabrication - roundfish, flatfish, and shellfish
* Poultry Fabrication - knife usage, legs and wings, bless breast, and pieces
* Knife Care Review - sharpening, sanitation, and types of knives
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register
to gain full access.