AutoCAD 2014 New Features | 1.58 GBStart incorporating all the new features of Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 into your CAD workflow. Author Jeff Bartels covers the new Autodesk 360-enabled collaboration tools, enhanced command line with content and search functionality, and georeferencing options. The new AutoCAD productivity and security features are also explored. Plus learn about working with point cloud data and virtual environments using Autodesk ReCap.
English | 2h 4m | AVC1 960x540 29.97 fps | AAC 160 Kbps 48 KHz
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate
* Creating an Autodesk 360 account
* Collaborating with the design feed
* Saving AutoCAD settings to the cloud
* Accessing content from the command line
* Using file tabs to manage drawings
* Managing Exchange apps
* Adding aerial photography and coordinates
* Processing point cloud data
* Preventing virus and malware attacks
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register
to gain full access.