+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] The Pepin Press

Banned stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

[REQUEST] The Pepin Press

Hello that such friends,
    I encuenta looking for the PDF, vector files and images
    of the collection of these books, I hope someone can share with me.

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

Greetings!

Banned stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Did anyone can help me with this?

Junior Member idrocas is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Talking Did you find it?

Hello my friend I like to know if have some of those books, those books looks really fine and interesting.

Have a great day.

Junior Member LC84 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    These might not be what you're looking for but they might help.

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/pepin-press-5-packaging-books-7975/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LC84 For This Useful Post:

Member DocQ is a jewel in the rough DocQ is a jewel in the rough DocQ is a jewel in the rough DocQ is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LC84 View Post
    Book and "book files" that include in the CD'S aka goodies are different term. The link you mention contain only the goodies. The book itself is needed as guide how the outcomes of the template / eps files when it was printed. The book consist of images / photos and folding instructions.

I believe this forum post exist after seeing many posts in the forum only show the eps file, not the book itself.

Thanks

This link had already reviewed above. but anyway thanks for your comment.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by idrocas View Post
    Hello my friend I like to know if have some of those books, those books looks really fine and interesting.

Have a great day.
    This is a post requisition, no one has been able to share, but Abide tuned. Greetings!

Junior Member LC84 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DocQ View Post
    Book and "book files" that include in the CD'S aka goodies are different term. The link you mention contain only the goodies. The book itself is needed as guide how the outcomes of the template / eps files when it was printed. The book consist of images / photos and folding instructions.

I believe this forum post exist after seeing many posts in the forum only show the eps file, not the book itself.
    I thought you were just being lazy and not searching, but I seen you in the other threads. You didn't specify "book files", only pdf vectors and images. I have at least one of those, it's been a while let me look for it.

Thanks
    I thought you were just being lazy and not searching, but I seen you in the other threads. You didn't specify "book files", only pdf vectors and images. I have at least one of those, it's been a while let me look for it.

There are many similar, but not as such.

+ Reply to Thread