+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SpectraShop™ 5

PRC Member pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks

SpectraShop™ 5

SpectraShop is a program for measuring, analyzing and storing visible light spectra. It can measure spectra directly with various instruments, or import data from other programs. Spectral data can also be exported in several formats. In addition to individual specimens, SpectraShop has a very flexible chart definition and measurement feature. An impressive array of colorimetric values are displayed for each spectrum. Easy to use tools are provided for analyzing and visualizing spectral and colorimetric data.

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pardon For This Useful Post:

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Checkout your inbox
    Cheers,
    CW

Donor akwina is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

SpectraShop™ 5

I am interest too,
    thanx to ColorWizard

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akwina View Post
    I am interest too,
    thanx to ColorWizard
    Sorry, it seems I have missed something... What are you talking about? If you are interested in patch, I have to disappoint you, SpectraShop is not my favorite tool, although it's a good one.
    Cheers,
    CW

+ Reply to Thread