+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preps 6.1 [k] request

Junior Member metaxa5 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Preps 6.1 [k] request

Looking for Mac Preps 6.1 [k]. Any help appreciated.

TIA

2. The Following User Says Thank You to metaxa5 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member chydalgo is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Please, still waiting for the mac crack preps see 6.1

Junior Member bananababy is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    mac version download link:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    who can crack it and share.

thanks..

Member josemapenta is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Smile

I need it too...

PRC Member caledion will become famous soon enough caledion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think still not successefull crack for mac this time.

Junior Member macino is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Preps 6.1 mac

This thread is the explanation
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/kodak-preps-6-1-a-38/

Donor leo68 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by macino View Post
    This thread is the explanation
    I'm sorry but I really don't see any explanation there...
    Could you be more specific?

Thanks

Junior Member macino is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Not available

Sorry, in the thread
    Comment that the patch is not available and it is difficult,
    find

SimonCharlie
    Quote Originally Posted by metaxa5 View Post
    Looking for Mac Preps 6.1 [k]. Any help appreciated.

TIA
    Been in touch with a cracker, and he can crack Preps 6.1.1 for Mac but at a cost of €750, considering how much Preps is to buy, does anyone think this reasonable?

As the latest version of Preps cracked is 5.3.3 and is only a PPC app not UB, I will not be able to run it if I upgrade to OS X Lion, as there is no Rosetta anymore in Lion. I don't know how much work is involved to change the 5.3.3 PPC version into a Universal Binary app..?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sc

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    Been in touch with a cracker, and he can crack Preps 6.1.1 for Mac but at a cost of €750, considering how much Preps is to buy, does anyone think this reasonable?

As the latest version of Preps cracked is 5.3.3 and is only a PPC app not UB, I will not be able to run it if I upgrade to OS X Lion, as there is no Rosetta anymore in Lion. I don't know how much work is involved to change the 5.3.3 PPC version into a Universal Binary app..?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sc
    Paying money for a crack is not reasonable at all! Go and buy the software.

You should give your money to the developers to support their hard work and make sure you will get future versions.

If you can afford to spent money for a software (crack) i am sure you are going to use the software for your business.

In this case you will have a return of investment even if you have to pay the full amount for the legal version including further updates and customer support.

And if you have an invoice for the legal product you can also reduce your tax liability!

12. Your ad here

Banned groomsh is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    ^^ so true! 100% agree!

SimonCharlie
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    Paying money for a crack is not reasonable at all! Go and buy the software.

You should give your money to the developers to support their hard work and make sure you will get future versions.

If you can afford to spent money for a software (crack) i am sure you are going to use the software for your business.

In this case you will have a return of investment even if you have to pay the full amount for the legal version including further updates and customer support.

And if you have an invoice for the legal product you can also reduce your tax liability!
    Hi Spider,

Does that not sound a bit hypocritical, considering this forum is mostly about cracked software and this thread in particular is a request for a crack to run Preps without paying anything!

I agree that in an ideal world, you should go and buy all software legally, but we are not in an ideal world, and it is only human nature that if you can get something without paying for it you will!

Sc

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Hi Spider,

Does that not sound a bit hypocritical, considering this forum is mostly about cracked software and this thread in particular is a request for a crack to run Preps without paying anything!

I agree that in an ideal world, you should go and buy all software legally, but we are not in an ideal world, and it is only human nature that if you can get something without paying for it you will!

Sc
    You didnt get the point! You were not asking for using Preps without paying. Your idea is to pay for a cracked version to get it cheaper than buying the full version.

And thats not ok at all! IMHO you may try out a cracked version to find out if the software fits to your needs or you are using the soft just for learning purposes at home.

But as soon as you are going to earn money or take financial advantage with the cracked software it is not ok anymore!

If you make profit, the developer should make profit too.

IMHO a cracked software is just a TRY BEFORE BUY version!

And this has nothing to do with an ideal world. Do you think the people which are paying for a full version which is freely available as crack too are complete morons and the people stealing the developers work are the clever ones?

This way round the economy will not work. If everyone was using pirated software there would be no more software very soon!

SimonCharlie
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    You didnt get the point! You were not asking for using Preps without paying. Your idea is to pay for a cracked version to get it cheaper than buying the full version.

And thats not ok at all! IMHO you may try out a cracked version to find out if the software fits to your needs or you are using the soft just for learning purposes at home.

But as soon as you are going to earn money or take financial advantage with the cracked software it is not ok anymore!

If you make profit, the developer should make profit too.

IMHO a cracked software is just a TRY BEFORE BUY version!

And this has nothing to do with an ideal world. Do you think the people which are paying for a full version which is freely available as crack too are complete morons and the people stealing the developers work are the clever ones?

This way round the economy will not work. If everyone was using pirated software there would be no more software very soon!
    I think you are being very naive if you think all the people who use cracked software are just using it to, as you say "Try before you buy"! Yes maybe the big corporate companies will BUY the software legally, because they have protocols and procedures to follow, and would be surely reprimanded if they did use pirate software, as these companies are more prone to software aduits. But what about your little back street Joe Bloggs printer who can't afford to outlay thousands & thousands of $? Surely getting up and running and making some sort of profit in the beginning has to be one of their main priorities? Not to say "Well I think we must spend spend spend on software first, and then just hope we can stay afloat long enough to pay a wage at the end of the month"... I am not saying these little companies will not, in the future upgrade to a legal version, far from it, but you can't tell me all the members even on this forum alone, aren't using cracked software to use in some sort of business capacity?

I assume you must be some sort of developer yourself, by the way you have reacted to my post in the first place, if so I am sorry, but people being people will exploit others if they can, there is nothing on earth more selfish than the human race!

Sc

Thanks
    I think you are being very naive if you think all the people who use cracked software are just using it to, as you say "Try before you buy"! Yes maybe the big corporate companies will BUY the software legally, because they have protocols and procedures to follow, and would be surely reprimanded if they did use pirate software, as these companies are more prone to software aduits. But what about your little back street Joe Bloggs printer who can't afford to outlay thousands & thousands of $? Surely getting up and running and making some sort of profit in the beginning has to be one of their main priorities? Not to say "Well I think we must spend spend spend on software first, and then just hope we can stay afloat long enough to pay a wage at the end of the month"... I am not saying these little companies will not, in the future upgrade to a legal version, far from it, but you can't tell me all the members even on this forum alone, aren't using cracked software to use in some sort of business capacity?

I assume you must be some sort of developer yourself, by the way you have reacted to my post in the first place, if so I am sorry, but people being people will exploit others if they can, there is nothing on earth more selfish than the human race!

Sc

I have been developing software and i have cracked some of them too. So i know both sides of the medal. But if a company is so poor they cant afford to pay their software they will have to shut down their business sooner or later anyway. Nobody will get rich just by stealing software. Software is only a tool just like the computer, the printing machine, the paper and the ink and has to be (just a small!) part of the calculation for the retail price of the product. You cant guarantee a reliable production if you depend on pirated software as you dont have technical support and wont get important updates if you get in trouble with some bugs.

And what is the reason for hackers to crack someone elses software protection? For sure it is NOT saving money and rip off other people with selling pirated software! There are enough hacker groups out there and they dont even know the main purpose of the soft they are cracking and they have no use for the app at all. Thats the reason why some cracks dont work correctly - they have not been tested in a production environment and crackers dont know all the functions of the software so they cant test them all! Hackers are doing it just for fun and to improve their hacking skills. It is a kind of competition between the groups themselfes (everybody wants to be the first with his release) and also between the hackers and the developers. A new protection is just a challenge. As soon as it is cracked it becomes unappealing to the hacker. And a great amount of software is not copy protected at all (maybe a serial and thats it!). Even these companies without protection schemes sell their software successfully and have an monthly income.

Its the same with audio (mp3s) and video films. Everybody is able to download them for free but there are enough people still going to the store and buying these products because it is ok for them to pay for a nice product and to support the author. This shows clearly that the human race is not so bad as you are thinking! Of course there are some bad guys but if they were the majority the whole software-, music-, gaming- and film business would go down the drain.

Comment: Sorry to the admins. This thread doesnt belong to the "requests" section anymore.

+ Reply to Thread