+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Management information system (MIS)

PRC Member my.safari will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Management information system (MIS)

Hi Guys,
    I'm searching a software for Management information system (MIS), specifically for graphic arts.

Someone can share it???

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by my.safari View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I'm searching a software for Management information system (MIS), specifically for graphic arts.

Someone can share it???

Something like this?

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Here is the Print Smith Vision 3.3 Install
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

It may take a couple more days for the patch/license as EFI/Flexera have changed a couple things from 3.2->3.3.
    Interestingly, they are becoming increasingly aware that all of their software is vulnerable. Fiery XF 6.3 has been in beta since December, me thinks they are attempting to tighten their licensing system.
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 04-20-2016 at 07:27 PM.

PRC Member my.safari will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Something like this?

*** hidden content ***

Here is the Print Smith Vision 3.3 Install
    *** hidden content ***

It may take a couple more days for the patch/license as EFI/Flexera have changed a couple things from 3.2->3.3.
    Interestingly, they are becoming increasingly aware that all of their software is vulnerable. Fiery XF 6.3 has been in beta since December, me thinks they are attempting to tighten their licensing system.
    Hi Willburwilde,
    program and installation all good, exactly what i needed.

I'm just waiting for patch/license when will be available.

Thank you very much.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Something like this?

do you really wonder?

if all cracks are made public available here they will do some countermeasures for sure!

they are not dumb!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    if all cracks are made public available here they will do some countermeasures for sure!
    You are absolutely right! That's why I stopped publishing my patches for applications that I use in my work. Because, I am not interested in finding new loopholes, each time after the publication of the patch.
    Cheers,
    CW

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    You are absolutely right! That's why I stopped publishing my patches for applications that I use in my work. Because, I am not interested in finding new loopholes, each time after the publication of the patch.
    exactly!

it is the same with me, too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Public vs private, I think the jury's still out on that one...I mean if it wasn't shared we would not have half the knowledge we have today?

Nothing will ever be uncrackable, even if we have to walk in and physically steal the key, it's a futile task for "them" one that testing and toying with I find fun...

Nonetheless, I do respect both of your opinions, and I don't release everything I find.
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 04-24-2016 at 03:02 AM.

PRC Member M@CK is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I know this is an old tread and all, but I was wondering if this patch was ever released.
    I used the search function and couldn’t find it.

Regards,

Donor oxident will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    As far as I know, Printsmith uses Flexera's Trusted Storage which hasn't been defeated yet.

Maybe, the admin should create a private forum to circumvent countermeasures of the vendors regarding 0-day medicine.

+ Reply to Thread