+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPatch 3.7.1

Junior Member verderol is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

iPatch 3.7.1

I have the iPatch 3.7.1 but I can not go up, we say that I have sufficient privileges. Someone we can help?

What is iPatch?

iPatch is an intuitive and easy to use patch-maker for Mac OS X. iPatch is an utility which can compare the resources of two applications and can produce a standalone patches to update an older version of an application to a newer version.
    Using iPatch you can create patches for your application with ease.
    iPatch is compatible with any package application (like any cocoa application).

It takes about 5 minutes to make and save your patch with iPatch. Additionally, iPatch enables you to distribute small-sized upgrades of your application.

Moderator babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong's Avatar
    Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by verderol View Post
    I have the iPatch 3.7.1 but I can not go up, we say that I have sufficient privileges. Someone we can help?

What is iPatch?

iPatch is an intuitive and easy to use patch-maker for Mac OS X. iPatch is an utility which can compare the resources of two applications and can produce a standalone patches to update an older version of an application to a newer version.
    Using iPatch you can create patches for your application with ease.
    iPatch is compatible with any package application (like any cocoa application).

It takes about 5 minutes to make and save your patch with iPatch. Additionally, iPatch enables you to distribute small-sized upgrades of your application.
    hello, just upload and post here the program so other members can try the program :)

God Bless
    "People with a good Heart...is a good Person...God Bless"

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by babajingjumong View Post
    hello, just upload and post here the program so other members can try the program :)

God Bless
    but here is the wrong section! this is for requests and not for tools upload!

anyway, most of the members here dont need this app because this is for making your own patches. its for hackers only and i assume they have the essential tools already.

Moderator babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong's Avatar
    Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    but here is the wrong section! this is for requests and not for tools upload!

anyway, most of the members here dont need this app because this is for making your own patches. its for hackers only and i assume they have the essential tools already.
    hi brother, i know that this is not the right section for him to upload his tools, and as i have said to him to upload his program to this section, it doesn't mean this section is not for tools upload, for me i just want to help his request and i will test the program or tools for him, to guide him...just for the clarification ;)

Just like my post in other sections, i have shared my other tools to patch the program,
    always remember to share your blessings and that is all for me brother ;)

it's not for my own sake, this help is for all members here..so other members learn on how to patch a program so they can share their patch or worked.

God Bless
    "People with a good Heart...is a good Person...God Bless"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babajingjumong For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread