+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery XF 6

Donor oxident will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Fiery XF 6

Hi!

Anybody has a link for Fiery XF 6 (untouched)?

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down Omg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oxident View Post
    Hi!

Anybody has a link for Fiery XF 6 (untouched)?
    its already here for a long time!
    use the SEARCH function!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Unhappy Please read carefully!

Of course I've searched the forum. Only XF 4 or 5. XF 6 can't be here "for a long time" because it has just been released.

No need to be so annoyed.
    Last edited by oxident; 12-31-2014 at 01:00 PM.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Of course I've searched the forum. Only XF 4 or 5. XF 6 can't be here "for a long time" because it has just been released.

YOU have to read carefully!!!

XF 6 is here since august 2014.

even XF 6.1 has been posted here!

so go and do your homework mate!

Thanks
    Ok, thanks for your help. I'll be back after homework's done.
    And, Happy New Year.

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, I must admit, this time you are not right. As spider said the desired thread is really here in the forum... it was started by respected Willburwilde, relatively (everything in this world is relative and the time is not an exception), long time ago... To be exact, this thread was started of 9th September of (already) last year.

And yes, it took place long before the official release. The discussion was started while v6 was on the beta stage. So your claim that it couldn't be possible until official release is untenable. Agree with this.

I can assume that you haven't been able to find this thread because you had used a local search. Its search capabilities, to put it mildly, are limited. Instead, you should have taken the advantage of almost limitless possibilities of Google... Just give Google a try!

Not be angry at him, but try to understand him. You are not the first and not the last (unfortunately), who undeservedly ignores greatest Google (Am I right, spider?) search capabilities.

Did you really think that a member of the forum with such reputation would gave you an advice without being sure of it by more than 100%? Yes, I would agreed with you that we all are humans and sometime we being wrong but... would you be assured, if you also took a part in this thread?

Ok, it was a (polite) lyrical digression

I would extend the spider hint - Give Google a try! Use its search capabilities to search 'hidden' threads in this forum. Here is an example:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    Sometime Google can be a bit moody, but this time, I'm pretty sure, it will do its best and you will see a direct link on the first page of search results.

Lucky New Year!
    Cheers,
    CW

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ColorWizard, thanks for your detailed answer. My mistake was indeed that I didn't expect Google's custom search capabilities to be more precise than the forum's native ones. Of course, Google directed me to the thread that spider was talking about.

The lack of knowledge about the local search problems and the fact that I've found quite recent threads where people are asking for XF 5 somehow pushed me to open an XF 6 request without knowing the consequences it might take.

Yes I should have taken a look at his reputation but as I'm reading this forum using my mobile, the number of posts/thanks doesn't directly come to my field of vision. And, to be honest, I wouldn't expect such an experienced and therefore valuable forum contributor to act so rude.

I know that I'm quite new to this forum and my reputation is far away from other people's status but I remember times where our members acted way more politely while communicating with each other.

Anyway, I hope a mod can close this thread as it won't lead to anything good.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    I can assume that you haven't been able to find this thread because you had used a local search. Its search capabilities, to put it mildly, are limited. Instead, you should have taken the advantage of almost limitless possibilities of Google... Just give Google a try!

Lucky New Year!
    thanks for your comments!

but this is obviously no issue of the local search function.

simply enter "fiery xf" into the search field above. the entry no. 6 from the top will guide you to the right thread. very easy, even for an unexperienced user!

a happy new year for you too!

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I should have taken a look at his reputation but as I'm reading this forum using my mobile, the number of posts/thanks doesn't directly come to my field of vision. And, to be honest, I wouldn't expect such an experienced and therefore valuable forum contributor to act so rude.
    Ummm, I wouldn't say he was actually rude. Yes, probably, he added some expression to this thread, probably he was a little emotional, but not rude... No, he wasn't. Actually, he's a nice and polite guy (I'm not his advocate )
    I can assume, that you had got a wrong idea about spider's answer, just because it had been indirect answer on your direct question.
    BTW, in this forum, under nickname, you can see not only numeric representation of number of posts and thanks, but also its graphical representation... even in my old HTC I could see it well... I think you just didn't take an attention to this info.

I know that I'm quite new to this forum and my reputation is far away from other people's status but I remember times where our members acted way more politely while communicating with each other.
    In those ancient times also happened that forum members behaved differently... at least in my memory (if it serves me well )

Anyway, I hope a mod can close this thread as it won't lead to anything good.
    I doubt... Mods are infrequent guests to the promised land
    Cheers,
    CW

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    thanks for your comments!

but this is obviously no issue of the local search function.

simply enter "fiery xf" into the search field above. the entry no. 6 from the top will guide you to the right thread. very easy, even for an unexperienced user!

a happy new year for you too!
    About local search, it was just my assumption
    IMHO, google is much efficient with much relevant search results in comparison with the local search.
    Cheers,
    CW

13. Your ad here

+ Reply to Thread